Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things can only get better...

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: harveys gardener[/cite]We have performed poorly against some of the weakest sides in the division
    Who are they? Lowest team we've played are Orient, which we won.

Lost to Exeter, currently mid table. Oldham and Notts County are also mid table and I wouldn't be surprised if they're both mid table at the end of the season.

You obviously don't mean Huddersfield and Bournemouth have started well, and we beat them anyway.

Might well turn out to be true, buts it's early to be saying some of the teams we've played are among the weakest in the division. Just because two have been promoted doesn't mean they'll be fighting relegation.
  • Options
    Sorry I Don't agree on the poor coaching thing as practically every club will have people with the same Qualification. You can point to maybe having less coaches at any one club which in turn will allow less one to one time with players but other than that anyone who thinks the coaching is to blame is hugely mi-informed. Tactics & implementation of them is another matter of course.
  • Options
    i think tactics is where we have been found out

i also did see a change and a willingness to try something different with a freekick which was pleasing on saturday and although it never quite came off it was a step in the right direction
  • Options
    players are of course coached to play within a tactical system, and their weakenesses within that system might be coached.. hence their could be an argument for poor coaching
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Tel everything you have saiod of late is 100% where i am at the moment i think that all your posts have been spot on

Great minds and all that mate ;-)

P you get great chefs and average chefs (and poor of course) and the same goes for most trades including coaching....its how its implemented as opposed to how it reads in a text book.....if it was that simple, Id re-train :-)
  • Options
    that too.... I was trying to say they might not be coaching them all round as a player, but for specific needs to the set up

:)