Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Programmes

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Came across a few 80's programmes (+1 a lot older) that might bring back a few memories...

7-6 game (My dad's programme - not mine..)
huddssmall.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Jim Melrose's 9 second goal..
    melrosesmall.jpg
  • Options
    When I was one of 4,205 to watch a re-arranged game against Oxford finish 0-0. Original date programme with insert update for the re-arranged fixture..
    oxfordsmall.jpg
  • Options
    Back page of the St Andrew's play-off replay
    porsmall.jpg
  • Options
    Hey Cat, my Dad gave me the Huddersfield programme too.

I know at least a 100,000 supporters who've told me they were personally at the match.
    But I believe my Dad ......because he's my Dad.

And he gave me the programme.
  • Options
    Sending Chelsea into the play-off's. Note that they were money grabbing bar stewards even in those days charging £1 for a programme..
    bobsmall.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Treasure that Huddersfield programme. I'm told it's worth a pound or two these days. Got mine off eBay ... part of a job lot for £3.

I'm not an avid collector, but I do have one from the famous 1936-37 season. Away to Brentford with an afternoon kick-off on a Thursday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Hey Cat, my Dad gave me the Huddersfield programme too.

I know at least a 100,000 supporters who've told me they were personally at the match.
    But I believe my Dad ......because he's my Dad.

And he gave me the programme.

I believed mine too. Also got the FA Cup game programme at Hudders a couple weeks later (which he DIDN'T go to but got a mate to get a copy) AND the FA Cup replay programme (which he bunked off school to see as it was midweek)
  • Options
    That Huddersfield prog is the only one I don't have from 57/58 season....very hard to obtain!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Arry Addick[/cite]That Huddersfield prog is the only one I don't have from 57/58 season....very hard to obtain!!
    Definitely not for sale!
  • Options
    I've got a copy of the 11-1 defeat to Villa...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Second one down is Ray Stewart about to score another penalty
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CatAddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Arry Addick[/cite]That Huddersfield prog is the only one I don't have from 57/58 season....very hard to obtain!![/quote]
    Definitely not for sale![/quote]

LOL...I hear ya Cat!!