Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your favourite TV series asa child

124»

Comments

• Options
    Jason & the wheeled warriors
    Dogtanian & the 3 muskehounds
    Ghostbuster
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Neighbours
    Byker FN Grove.
    Grange Hill
    The CITY parody of Grange hill which was hilarious
    Some show with live actors 3 really evil looking puppets, a mum, dad & son.
    Nightmare
    Games Master
    Bad Influence
    All the shite I would watch on going live/live&kicking/motor mouth before getting taken to the shops to get some crap from Argos/Safeways.
  • Options
    Just remembered another one. Underwater diving thing starring Lloyd Bridges. Think it was called Sea Hunt.
  • Options
    Round the bend - I used to be worried that a puppet would come out of my toilet.
  • Options
    Street Hawk was great - Jesse Mach ex motorcycle cop injured in the line of duty. Now a police trouble shooter, he's been recruited for a top secret shadow government mission to ride "Street Hawk", an all-0terrain attack motorcycle designed to fight urban crime. A bike capable of speeds of up to 300MPH (visualised by Star Wars Hyper-drive graphics!) and immense fire power. Only one man Federal Agent Normal Tuttle know Mach's true identity: The Man; The Machine; Street Hawk..

What 10 year old child could not like such a thing.
  • Options
    Lots of the above, but one that I don't think has been mentioned, I give you....

ALF

One to be forgotten was definately Rentaghost. Still hate that beardy weirdo Claypole tool. Pest.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Pirates of Dark Water
    Barney the Dinosaur