Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Idoro Akpoeyere Ujoma "Akpo" Sodje

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
I do Hope our Akpo is ok the match report states he "collapsed" as the players left the field.

A mate said that he was being treated by paramedics!

Comments

• Options
    anyone know anything on this?
  • Options
    oh no.....
  • Options
    Travelling with the team after treatment according to the OS
  • Options
    Glad to hear he recovered enough to go back with the team, they were putting him on a stretcher and opening up the Ambulance for him as I left.
  • Options
    Parky said in his interview that the treatment in an ambulance was precautionary.
  • Options
    Thank fudge...
  • Options
    It sounded very worrying on the commentary, being put in the recovery position etc.
    Hopefully nothing worse than a bump on his head.
  • Options
    He bumped heads about 5 mins from time, which after added on time, meant he played on after, with a cut and bandaged head for about 10 mins.

He seemed fine having played on, but went down at the final whistle & was flat out not moving for 5 mins, before being stretchered off.
  • Options
    Didn't respond to my request for an autograph as he was being loaded into the ambulance.....very worrying.
  • Options
    Didn't respond to my request for an autograph as he was being loaded into the ambulance.....very worrying

LOL, Absolute classic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he's fine passed him driving along the A2 a couple of hours ago
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Didn't respond to my request for an autograph as he was being loaded into the ambulance.....very worrying.

didn't understand probably, never been asked before. Either that or too astounded at your beauty ;-))
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Didn't respond to my request for an autograph as he was being loaded into the ambulance.....very worrying.
    Absolute disgrace that.