Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Round Two of JPT - MK Dons Away (Live on Sky)

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]If we have more than 100 up there i will be amazed.

prepare to be amazed !
  • 7.15 blimey
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]If we have more than 100 up there i will be amazed.

prepare to be amazed !

JPT, away from home, mid week, on sky. No chance.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]If we have more than 100 up there i will be amazed. Looking at it though MK Dons do get decent crowds in the JPT. They made the southern final last year and got over 4k for every game which is good for this tinpot cup.

they probably give away 3,500 of those....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]If we have more than 100 up there i will be amazed. Looking at it though MK Dons do get decent crowds in the JPT. They made the southern final last year and got over 4k for every game which is good for this tinpot cup.[/quote]

They lie about their crowds, can not remember what they claimed was there when we played there lastseason but it was about double what the crowd looked like. Prob give loads away to people that don't turn up.
  • You can't give many tickets away for cup games because you have to pay the opposition their share of what they would have been sold for.

I reckon we'll sell about 150-200.

Actually, the TV coverage is worth money to us, so not such a pointless exercise after all. Good opportunity to go out, too.
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Good opportunity to go out, too.

play Akpo, that should do it ;-)
  • last season MK DONS played D &R @ home in the first round of the JPT and the daggers brought 173
    2nd round Southend who brought 298
    3rd round Northampton who brought 2,245
    5th round Southampton who brought 2,997

i agree with airman 150-200 we'll bring
  • Its on sky? They might aswell play behind closed doors
  • Am I the only one that wants us to win something? Id prefer the League but it would be even better to do the double!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• i'm embarassed we're in this competition and wouldn't be overly joyed to see JPT Winners on our cv !
  • Don't think anyone would be making these comments if we were playing them in the semi or area final... Having said that I don't think its high on the list of things the club should worry about send the kids and some players that need match fitness. If we lose then no great loss but don't let them take the piss
  • I reckon 75. Let's see who gets closest.
  • How many did we take to the Saints last year on Sky in the JPT ?
  • According to the programme I just looked in we took 655 to Southampton in the 1/4 final.
  • Tuesday night, a school night. Live on Sky away at MK Dons in a stupid JPT game that the draw is drawn on Soccer am, which is a good show none the less. I predict we'll bring 35 at the most ;-)

Naa, seriously. Anything around 100 I feel it will be a success.
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]According to the programme I just looked in we took 655 to Southampton in the 1/4 final.

Cheers Clem, I reckon around 200 to MK Dons
  • CommentAuthorLargeAddick CommentTime16 hours ago quote# 38
    Posted By: Airman Brown
    Good opportunity to go out, too.

Are you telling us we should lump on a last mnute penalty?? Are we the Pakistan team of league one? Did Murray have a large lump on us to lose 1-0 in the last minute saturday its becoming clear
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i'm embarassed we're in this competition and wouldn't be overly joyed to see JPT Winners on our cv !

Don't worry, you won't!