Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbs at the Cocks

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
My mates mate owns this Boozer in Horton Kirby, nr Dartford.
Dunno if anyone is interested..........

Spend an evening with West Ham and Charlton Legend
Alan Curbishley

Friday 24th September 9pm at The Fighting Cocks
Alan will be talking about his time playing and managing in the top division, as well as holding a question and answer session.
Tickets are restricted to 150 and are just £5 each to be donated to the charity Nordoff Robbins Music therapy.
Tickets as you would expect are selling out fast, so don’t leave it too late.

At The Fighting Cocks

The Street Horton Kirby Kent DA4 9BY
01322 862299 www.fightingcockshortonkirby.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    I so thought this would be another post-Curbs slur
  • Options
    now thats a nice place to live. My mate lives down that way.
  • Options
    Used to go to Horton Kirby once a month with the school when I was a kid. Cracking place - little Chinese girl in my class found the largest snail I've ever seen on a nature walk out in the rain once. I had a massive crush on her (the Chinese girl, not the snail)
  • Options
    Dad used to take me fishing there when I was little, loved it round there
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]now thats a nice place to live. My mate lives down that way.

My old Dad lives in the next village, South Darenth ......next door to Brian Kinsey!
    Anybody who says "who?", needs shooting!
  • Options
    a friend of mine lives in hartley, he really likes it there.
  • Options
    Cant see this happening, will be preparing the Villa side surely?
  • Options
    I have a ticket but was told that it would be cancelled if he got the Villa job.
    Hope a few more are going - need to outnumber any Hamsters
  • Options
    My Dad is interested and only lives in Ash so only up the road.

Used to love the Fighting Cocks - spent the majority of my A levels in there - is it Nigel that still owns it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]now thats a nice place to live. My mate lives down that way.

My old Dad lives in the next village, South Darenth ......next door to Brian Kinsey!
    Anybody who says "who?", needs shooting!

Where does your new Dad live?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom, It's owned by a fella called Chris. The Cocks is still a great pub, he has the new restaurant on the back and the menu is superb!!!

Locally it used to be known as The Farting Cooks!!!
  • Options
    according to acworth on OS, he is about to join Swansea and because one of the swansea players just texted him and we have to trust him!
  • Options
    The bloke who bought it used to be one of the bosses at Pinnacle records. I looked this up after I went in there a couple of weeks back and wondered why there were gold records hanging up everywhere. Hadn't been there for years, it's been spruced up a lot. Still got the big garden by the stream, remember that from the 70's.
  • Options
    Got some tickets today.4 of us heading down there 2 addicks and 2 hammers. Still some tickets left
  • Options
    Anyone picking more tickets up? I need an extra one now, I'd someone heading down I could meet you before the game on Saturday and give you the money. Thanks
  • Options
    Well never got the Villa job
  • Options
    Will he ever get another job?
  • Options
    Wales?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Wales?

If he had some Welsh roots then maybe

; - )
  • Options
    England in 2012
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just round the corner from me, lovely little pub.

WIll try to pop down.