Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Someone is having fun......

BDLBDL
edited August 2010 in General Charlton
On Wikipedia just look at the squad listings - If the 44 is correct, I know a lot of Brentford fans who will be as sick as a parrot

Comments

• number 27 would be a cracking loanee too. And who is number 28 ?
  • Moussa just signed for Leicester from Southend.
  • That Arsenal keeper is quality but reckon there's more hope of us signing Messi!
  • [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]That Arsenal keeper is quality but reckon there's more hope of us signing Messi!

I know it's not going to happen but if he was loaned out to Brentford last season, why would he not be loaned to us?
  • Kakuta would be a ridiculously good signing, but will obviously never happen. Could see him going to a lower half Premiership team.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]That Arsenal keeper is quality but reckon there's more hope of us signing Messi!

I know it's not going to happen but if he was loaned out to Brentford last season, why would he not be loaned to us?

I'm sure Arsenal have already turned down loan offers from Champ teams. If Arsenal sign a keeper today then anything could happen.........but I doubt it will be us ;0)