Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team for Daggers

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Due to the rule about 6 "first team" players, not sure how Parky will approach this game. Before the signings (and maybe Fortune to come), I would have though 4 or 5 youngsters would have got a start, yet now we have signed a couple of players including Anyinsah who is low on game time- I would expect him to start or at least get 45 mins.

Also assume Elliot will not be risked whilst Doc may get a rest. Semedo has only played once since opening day and he played against Barnet last year as did Dailly so think they will start.

Am a little unsure about the rule, as last year against Barnet, thought we had less than 6 player who had started the majority of games but did have over 6 who had either started or come off the bench.

Worner

Solly
Dailly
Llera
Fry

Waggy
Semedo
Racon
Anyinsah

Sodje
Benson

Comments

• Options
    I'd like to see Fry start at left back and Jackson central midfield. Anyinsah we don't know if he's fit enough to start but I'd imagine he'll be involved. Wonder if Benson can play or if we agreed not to play him against them?
  • Options
    Im not too sure about benson playing tomo. With him having trouble due to his loyalty (or so i hear) im not sure whether he will want to be the reason daggers get knocked out when he scores a hat trick
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]I'd like to see Fry start at left back and Jackson central midfield. Anyinsah we don't know if he's fit enough to start but I'd imagine he'll be involved. Wonder if Benson can play or if we agreed not to play him against them?

Yeah actually would be good to see Jackson start in midfield, for me this is his best position and as one of the 6, will mean Fry or maybe another younger player get some game time.
  • Options
    planning to go and hope to see Jackson in the middle, fry at LB and the two new signings.

Otherwise not too bothered
  • Options
    Don't expect Benson to be used tomorrow. Bought for more important things than the JPT, and it may seem very weird for him playing against people who were his team mates only yesterday. I expect Martin or Abbott to play alongside Sodje, as both could do with getting their scoring underway for the season.
  • Options
    Anyone know if it's still only 5 players on the bench?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Scoham yes there is only 5 on the bench for a JPT game.

I don't think starting Benson would be a good idea, start Tuna like we did last year. Fry in at left back, move Jackson in midfield with Racon. Waggy and Anyinsah on the wing this time with Sodje alongside Tuna. Give Reid a rest and I would also give Martin a rest too, either one on the bench. Solly to start alongside Dailly and Llera. Elliot shouldn't be risked with Saturday in mind, unless he is now completely fine. Therefore my team would be;

[align=center]Team:
    Worner
    Solly Dailly Llera Fry
    Anyinsah Racon Jackson Wagstaff
    Tuna Sodje[/align]

Subs: Elliot, Mambo, Stavrinou, Reid/Martin, Abbott
  • Options
    So who is your 6
  • Options
    Worner played the last game and has been in the squad. There is my first.
    Dailly speaks for itself.
    Racon played 3 games while Semedo was suspended.
    Jackson has been playing at left back.
    Waggy has played every game.
    Sodje has been in the squad for every game and has also played in every one of them.

There is 6.

Fry and Solly should count as they have been in the squad and played so far this season, same goes for Llera as he played against Oldham and Shrewsbury.

I have plenty.
  • Options
    I thought they had to have started the last game or have to start the next game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Which could easily happen depending on if say Solly and others play well and keep there place. As far as I know, that team would be eligible to play tomorrow night.
  • Options
    I think Francis will play, what with not having much of a pre-season, the minutes will do him good. Also fits as one of the six.

Rules explained here btw
  • Options
    Thanks for that, thats cleared things up. My team is still eligible to play depending on what rule we decide to go for. I actually agree with the Francis situation, the minutes will do him good for sure. Take Solly out Francis in, Solly drops to the bench.
  • Options
    worner
    solly
    fry
    jackson
    fortune(if he has signed)
    llera
    wagstaff
    racon
    anyinsah
    akpo
    benson
    subs
    abbott
    dailly
    tuna
    francis
    mambo
  • Options
    Worner
    Francis
    Dailly
    Llera
    Fry
    Anyinsah
    Macca
    Semedo
    Reid
    Benson
    Abbott
  • Options
    [align=center]Worner
    Doc Dailly Jackson
    Semedo
    Reid Racon Wagstaff
    Martin Anyinsah
    Abbott[/align]
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite][div noWrap=false]Worner
    Doc Dailly Jackson
    Semedo
    Reid Racon Wagstaff
    Martin Anyinsah
    Abbott[/div]

I like the style of that team. Never going to happen though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite][div style=TEXT-ALIGN: center]Worner
    Doc Dailly Jackson
    Semedo
    Reid Racon Wagstaff
    Martin Anyinsah
    Abbott[/div]

Is your surname Ardilles?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    OS is hinting that Davisson might start. Can see that happening as I'm sure Parky will rest Reid, Anyinsah will probably won't start games just yet and Wagstaff will be needed on the right. He usually plays on the left and there aren't many other options. Jackson could but hopefully he'll play CM.

Edit forgot Martin, so maybe not.
  • Options
    Worner can be considered one of the 6 for playing Saturday can't he? That was the word when we was up there, considering Elliot looked fine in the warm up..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worner

Solly
    Doherty
    Llera
    Fry

Anyinsah (training for a few weeks 60-70mins I hope)
    Jackson
    McCormack
    Martin

Benson
    Abbott (Think we should get them playing together asap)
  • Options
    Reading the OS have a feeling Benson may not start.