Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• ha ha brilliant .... speak about touchy !
  • edited August 2010
    Harry's a - but he is amusing.
  • Will never forgive him for what he did to Darren bent
  • the guy's a pr**k - funny how all the sides he has managed have all been in financial trouble once he left: Bournemouth, W Ham, Saints, Pompey

He is just an old east end wheeler dealer
  • can't imagine any oppo fans singing

''harry rednapp is a wheeler
    wheeler, dealer''
  • Funny how he does so well with them and in the main their fans love him.
    Top man
    Great manager
  • Think Harry is one of the last great, traditional managers, who got to the top on finding and accentuating his own way rather having to go down the generic badge structure

Very rarely do you get an ex player have a bad word to say about him, which speaks volumes. Ironically its his treatment of Benty is one of the only things I think he got wrong

A great manager and character, proper old east end boy done good

I know some people have strong feelings against hi, and can't understand why other than some peoples approach of hating 99% of people and wanting to see people fail rather than do well
  • He's a tax-dodging crook.
  • Sponsored links:

• Agree AFKA, even though Redknapp handled the Bent situation wrong, not because he did not rate him but slating him in public after a bad miss was out of order in my opinion, I think the Premiership needs managers like Redknapp, not just because he is English but that he seems to get the majority of his signings spot on as well as get the best out of players whose careers may be stalling. Also he seems a bit like a real life Arthur from Minder, everyone knows he is a rogue but due to good results and the fact he is a bit of a character, he is tolerated and perhaps some of his "deals" are not scrutinised so much.

I bet if he became Charlton manager, the majority would be very pleased. It also seems unfair to relate Redknapps spells in charge of clubs to their financial troubles- especially West Ham and Bournemouth. Perhaps at Pompey he was not a completly innocent party in their troubles but Pompey has been a car crash for a long time and Redknapp is far from the worst party.