Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help with Justin TV

Hello guys (and girls).

I am trying use Justin TV. Every "pic" or box I go to I dont get a live feed. The only one that works is the sky sports news feed. Does anyone else have this problem? Can someone ples advise how I should be getting a proper live feed?

Or does the site not work properly. I was going to watch Blackpool yesterday but it didnt work?

Cheers guys

Paul

Comments

• Options
    What are you trying to watch...?

A lot of the feeds are delayed by a few minutes...

A lot of them are fake feeds, they just guide you to their own pay per view commercial site...
  • Options
    anything Redzed333.... ie yesterday there was a selection of football matches and i couldnt get a lot of them
  • Options
    What web browser are you using? Perhaps you have a plug-in of some sort you need to download.
  • Options
    Oh, also, sof justiv tv, get over to myp2p.eu, usually a lot more choice!
  • Options
    its aol..... lol thans for advice i will try myp3p.eu
  • Options
    Yeah, stop using the AOL program right now, download firefox.

It's myp2p.eu
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Obviously I know these sites are...how should I put it.....not endorsed by Sky et al but I wouldn't mind watching the odd game here and there -so to the more Web stream savvy I ask the following dorky and obvious questions......
    I have heard that people watching these streams can have their internet connections terminated. How true is this? and how likely are you to get busted or at least incur the wrath of Rupert for watching Tranmere Rovers v Leyton Orient on a feed when said Rupert and his guys would rather you spent shedloads on a Sky Hd sub??
    Any advice on this or experiences experienced regarding match streaming will be gratefully recieved!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]I have heard that people watching these streams can have their internet connections terminated. How true is this? and how likely are you to get busted or at least incur the wrath of Rupert for watching Tranmere Rovers v Leyton Orient on a feed when said Rupert and his guys would rather you spent shedloads on a Sky Hd sub??

I'd say 90% of what I watch is either streamed or downloaded, never had a problem myself, nor heard of anyone i know getting 'caught'.

I download tons and tons of music/video, if you start to do it, you should probably be more concerned with finding a safe, virus free source for your files, rather than getting caught. You've got a much higher chance of some script kiddie fubaring your PC than the Sky police kicking in the front door.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Cheers Stu, so for live football streaming what site would do you think is best overall?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Justin is dead on its arse and has been for months. I only ever use streams to watch US sports, and most of the good ones are invite only channels (i.e. not open to the public). You could try screwing around with sopcast, tvants etc and then hunt around the net (places like myp2p) for links - that's a better bet than using a platform that everyone and their mum knows about (e.g. justin)

You're not realistically going to get your internet connection shut off or be prosecuted for watching a moody stream. If you're involved in delivering that stream, however, through a capture card or such like, then if you are eventually (and I say 'if' and 'eventually' with a large pinch of salt) caught, expect the TV companies to start telling your ISP to send you threatening letters (thank the idiots that govern us for slipping that little piece of legislation in/letting it stick and not repealing it) and, potentially, you could be prosecuted.