Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

In other news...

For those poor souls that haven't been able to go to Huddersfield the colossi of Dartford play the titans of Ebbsfleet in what is a game that will surely dominate how the land lies in North Kent for years to come.

Got myself a ticket today with a couple of mates, anyone else going?

Comments

• Options
    Its all about Bromley v Welling or even VCD Athletic are playing at home in the FA Cup
  • Options
    TBH I think you will see a better match at Bromley where they play Welling. Surely after everything Welling have gone through we should be supporting them ?

Bromley top of the league unbeaten.

Welling 4th in the league unbeaten. Should be a good match!

I'm going today and i'm really looking forward to it :D
  • Options
    Would rather watch paint dry than go and watch anyone other than Charlton these days.

Went to watch Carshalton v Sutton last year and to this day it still troubles me that I will never ever get that time back again.
  • Options
    suns out, can walk to ground, stand or sit for £10, meet a few people, have a drink, enjoy a game without being too concerned about the result or how it will effect club finances, walk home again.

C'mon Bromley.
  • Options
    Wish I'd gone now :-(
    Will be at PVR next Saturday to see if Welling can get back on the winning trail.
  • Options
    2-1 Bromley, top of the league!