Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Strange sandwich combinations

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]I worked for a bloke who, on Friday's, would treat himself to a toasted tuna and toothpaste sandwich.

(He was a bit odd)

And we have a winner- dude who Chizz used to work with. TOOTHPASTE?!
    Like I said - he was a bit odd
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Have a cheese and marmite panini every morning.

I think I might have to try this one. Sounds good actually.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AjaxAddick[/cite]Surely the Burger King pizza burger takes the biscuit:
    pizza burger

Man Vs Food i like it
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]From Buster's van parked outside B&Q in Stevenage:

The Buster Bap

Sausage, two eggs, three bacon, black pudding in three pieces of bread

£4-50

Not sure if he does a diet version.

I have had that fooking great but as messy as you can imagine

Busters is legendary in our depot
  • Options
    Bacon and Tabasco roll. Heaven in a bread cake.
  • Options
    banana, peanut butter and honey. very very tasty.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AjaxAddick[/cite]Surely the Burger King pizza burger takes the biscuit:
    [url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305042/Burger-King-pizza-burger-2-500-calorie-answer-away-dilemma.html]pizza burger[/url]

Man Vs Food i like it
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]From Buster's van parked outside B&Q in Stevenage:

The Buster Bap

£4-50

I have had that fooking great but as messy as you can imagine

Busters is legendary in our depot

Top man!

Thing is, Buster (or Barry) is about 8 stone soaked through and as miserable as Blakey out of 'On the Buses'. I always think that a Buster should be a bit more cheerful and ... well ... fat.
  • Options

The Buster Bap

£4-50

Criminal!.................... no fecking mushrooms??............shakes head, maybe that is the diet version ; )
  • Options
    The van outside Wickes in St Albans is even better. Apart from the usual burger van fare, he does peppered steak, swordfish and tuna.

Not sure if you can reserve a table for two, but I wouldn't rule it out.
  • Options
    Aside from fish paste & jam (sex lives of the potato men one of the worst films ever, a bloke ate them because he used to spread jam on his missus' twot)
    Peanut butter & jam
    banana and egg one of my mates eats
    Cheese & ketchup

My favourite odd one is brie and grape - fookin A1
  • Options
    Chicken, Rocket, garlic mayo and thinly sliced mango.

It's really rather good!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crunchy nut cornflake sandwich
  • Options
    tuna and coleslaw
  • Options
    Crisps and brown sauce
  • Options
    Strangest one I like is peanut butter and pickled onion. The sharpness of the onion cuts through the claggyness of the peanut very nicely.

Strangest I've heard of is from a woman I worked with who claimed to have made cat food sandwiches for her ex-husband. Not as revenge for some sort of misdemeanour; he asked to have them them. When I asked how she could kiss him knowing he'd been eating that she replied, "I couldn't - that's why he's my ex".
  • Options
    claggyness???
  • Options
    My wife was eating a ham & jam sandwich this morning for breakfast.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]My wife was eating a ham & jam sandwich this morning for breakfast.

When is it due? ;-)
  • Options
    Tesco have a Lasagne sarnie out atm, as part of their Limited Edition Italian Sandwich range (can't miss it, the box has the flag on it)

awful when it's cold and/or you're sober, but after 90 seconds in the microwave and/or you're half pissed, fooking delightful
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Also, not sure if you define sandwiches as having to involve bread but this is pretty ridiculous:
    KFC Double Down
  • Options
    Marmite and peanut butter is my favourite...

Also enjoy a meatball toastie...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On an exercise in Germany I watched a bloke from the Royal Anglian Regiment make and eat a sandwich of tinned fruit cocktail and sausage and beans. I kid you not. He wasn't even pissed! His explanation was that it all went down the same hole and he was too tired to it it separately.
  • Options
    My three favourites:

Cornflakes, peanut butter and marshmallow fluff
    Thai sweet chilli crisps, cream cheese and sun-dried tomatoes
    manchego cheese, crab and branston pickle

Mmmmmm... I'm hungry.

(and fat)
  • Options
    Bánh mì all the way! The greatest sandwich ever invented!!
  • Options
    Leroy you are disgusting and need of help
  • Options
    got home pished and hungry one night and decided i wanted scrambled egg on toast.
    when the eggs were done i noticed i hadn't pushed the toaster down, so just buttered the bread, put the egg in along with a packet of prawn cocktail crisps i had been eyeing up.

loverly
  • Options
    Place opposite the Coal Hole does a mean cream cheese peanut butter and pineapple bap.
    Loverly

With the option of marmite for the heathens