Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's Your Internet Posting History?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Used to get the digest on the email list, cancelled it when I went on holiday once and never bothered to renew.

Used to post as Chirpy Red and as Henry Irving on Netaddicks and now the same on here.

Used to read some of the other sites but don't even do that any more. All very tired and constantly referencing CL anyway.
  • Options
    Started reading the OS then discovered cafc-fans. Migrated over to Addickted where I was a moderator, whilst also posting on here and reading NetAddicks and babes, and now I've moved here for good.
  • Options
    Here and F365. never bothered with any other charlton sites.
  • Options
    Ah, CAFC Fans, now there's a blast from the past, a veritable WUM paradise...

Captain Zeta, whose true identity has always been a closely guarded secret, and his malformed possee, a gang of unscrupulous keyboard warriors and cybernet villains that went round hijacking threads and terrorising the clique people mercilessly...

Then one day someone must have an IP check and a few accounts got deleted and the evil Zeta and his faithful possee went into hiding, membership must have been reduced by at least 83 that day...

Word on the street has it that Zeta and his band of brigands still secretly lurk among the various Charlton forums waiting for their chance to rise up from the digital ashes and strike a blow of freedom for the cliqueless and much maligned WUMs of the world...
  • Options
    So whatever happened to Two Sheds, Hogswell wt al after netaddicks?

Are they here in other guises?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Addicketed2Charlton - thats the one with the mockney text speak all time wasn't it? I remember he/she/it from Frankie Valley.

That's the pratt. Funny for ten minutes but grated on CAFCbabes and now on 606. Apparently someone on babes met him and he was a 45 year old seemingly normal man which is quite disturbing.
  • Options
    Just here, did once sign up for the os but never posted anything and never read anything on there either. Dont post on any west ham sites or read them and before you ask no scouse ones either, although i have read a couple of theirs.
  • Options
    I was on Netaddicks when I wasn't serving a ban from the fool who ran it. Used to love going on the Spurs rivals board as Chirpy but also other names like Chas&Dave had some great jousts with a fella named SouthLondonSpur who I knew well but he didn't know it was me.
    Use a lot of the BBC MB's especially Radio2 and BBC TV. Bit of the 606 boards. I have various handles on BBC due to constantly being banned for being a WUM, whatever that means?
    I was mischievous on Netaddicks but sensible on here be cause I have huge respect for Danny. I try and keep things humorous. However with some of the threads and attitudes that are sadly appearing on here more often these days I am finding it hard to not really lay into some people, in a keyboard warrior type way I hasten to add. I can't fight.
  • Options
    The original bbc 606, then when it changed went to Babes, Read Frankie Valley before joining up here.

Seems quite a familiar path
  • Options
    606, Babes & another whose name escapes me.

I left Babes when Bob created his alter ego A2C & when alot of the geezers started making complete buffons of themselves over a bit of skirt.

Thank the lord for Lookie & Dan xxx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NetAddicks and then Charlton Life. Post occasionally on Into The Valley but just to tell Reams he is a twat.
  • Options
    I post on 606, but the amount of wums and negative complainers gets too much sometime. 606 can be sometimes be a bit over moderated.

I think CL has got a mix and no vol au vont (Nick Gray) which is a good thing. Nick is in love with his own writing, which over rides the occasional worthwhile points he makes. He is also relentlessly miserable and negative without coming up without any particular solutions.

I rate blogs 'drinking during the game' 'chicago addick'.

Cometh the haddock is superb, and is my favourite at the moment.

http://comeththehour.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    Just the Netaddicks and here. Before I used to read a few of the blog sites - Frankie Valley and Wyn Grant's match summaries were good if you weren't at the matches and never (or rarely) got to see highlights.
  • Options
    Like many others, just netaddicks then here.
  • Options
    Just here and never realised there were so many delusional charlton fans in existance who live in denial of our problems and so over protective of anything negative said about anything to do with charlton despite the last few years and complete decimation of our club from a position of relative strength in the football world to being on the brink.....
  • Options
    I never post on internet forums.

All that grooming confuses me.