Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Re-launch of East Kent Addicks supporters club. Logo ideas needed please.

With a sense of fresh beginnings in the air, it seemed a good time to re-launch the once successful East Kent Addicks supporters club. If anyone can come up with logo ideas we would be very grateful to have them. Caravans with swords through the window have a limited appeal, so don't bother with that one! The image of the Invicta horse is an obvious choice, but I'm not a creative type.

We would also like to know whether anyone has a PA system that they would be willing for us to use. We've only planned two meetings for the moment to see how things work out, so are reluctant to commit to expenditure at this stage.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Options
    You should get a bit of support on here I would hope, Carter, Gumbo, Medders, Myself, Cafcbourne are all East Kenters. As for the PA System Happy to lend you the speakers amp mic & mixer anytime you need other than weekends obviously.
  • Options
    good news SA and good luck.

Any help Bromley Addicks can give just ask.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]You should get a bit of support on here I would hope, Carter, Gumbo, Medders, Myself, Cafcbourne are all East Kenters. As for the PA System Happy to lend you the speakers amp mic & mixer anytime you need other than weekends obviously.

Brilliant. Thank you so very much. The first 2 meetings are planned for Thursdays. We will very much need input from non-wrinkly E.Kenters, so take care, or you could find yourselves on a committee :-) There will be a facebook page and e-mail contact to follow. For the shyer people who would like to get involved, please whisper.
  • Options
    May also be worth E-mailing mick.everett@cafc.co.uk as I do believe he was quite heavily involved in setting up the first one, he may be able to give you some pointers.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]You should get a bit of support on here I would hope, Carter, Gumbo, Medders, Myself, Cafcbourne are all East Kenters. As for the PA System Happy to lend you the speakers amp mic & mixer anytime you need other than weekends obviously.[/quote]

I had to look twice .. thought you Eat Kenters :p
  • Options
    I'm an East Kenter.
  • Options
    Me Too.
  • Options
    How are you defining "East Kent?"
  • Options
    Just to let East Kenters know, the new e-mail address is eastkentaddicks@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks to all of you who have responded and offered help, best wishes and support. Wow is all I can say.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]How are you defining "East Kent?"

Unless I have it all wong I would say Medway, Swale, Faversham, Whitstable heading out towards the coast that way?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2010
    I have a pair of 110 watt active PA speakers (220 watts total) You'd only need something like a Behringer 4 channel mixer (ones just gone on ebay for £12) I'll throw in a mic too. Was going to put them on Ebay but you can have them for a song to further the cause...will also be happy to deliver them, but hurry because we are moving within the next two weeks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]

Unless I have it all wong I would say Medway, Swale, Faversham, Whitstable heading out towards the coast that way?

I wondered whether it was East of (say) Canterbury and /or Ashford. I thoughtthere was a Medway branch once upon a time? Presumably no more if you are including Medway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

I wondered whether it was East of (say) Canterbury and /or Ashford. I thoughtthere was a Medway branch once upon a time? Presumably no more if you are including Medway.

East Kent is going to cover Ashford and all the Romney areas to begin with. Geographically, it makes sense to have two groups, but we're going to take it a step at a time. One meeting in Ashford and one in Canterbury to begin with.
  • Options
    Is Trevor still involved?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Is Trevor still involved?
    Not at the present time.
  • Options
    Ignore my earlier post...I didnt see Ketmans kind offer.
  • Options
    There was a Medway branch MariaCAFC & Sam Lloyd were involved with it I think.
  • Options
    Many many thanks for all the help. John Commerford (Ashford) and I (Faversham) are extremely grateful to you all. John has drawn up a list of the areas we will need to cover for the first two meetings. These are; Faversham, Whitstable, Herne Bay, Broadstairs, Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Sandwich, Deal, Dover, Folkestone, Hythe, Dymchurch, Romney Marsh and Ashford. Geographically, it's a very large area and presents quite a few challenges. Our initial objective and the club's, is to offer something to all the supporters in these areas and then, with their help, to grow our fanbase. Again, many thanks to the Lifers, and a special mention to Wendy Perfect who gave up her spare time to help us get started.
  • Options
    As an Ashfordian I'm willing to get involved as much as I can.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Suppose you have to find something to do out in K**t.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Suppose you have to find something to do out in K**t.

I can see a Ban, what's up with you fella?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Suppose you have to find something to do out in K**t.

I can see a Ban, what's up with you fella?

You asked his girlfriend out by email.
  • Options
    I'm in Hythe and would like to get involved, have emailed.
  • Options
    Out of interest, stilladdicted, will this be another independent supporter group or part of CASC ?

Or is that a silly question ?

Good luck too from us all at NWKA.