Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ladbrokes at Charlton

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Is there more than the collection point around the back of the north stand as i 15mins saturday and no one showed there was others waiting there as well. I walked around the back of the main stand and couldnt see one either

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't Bother with ladbrokes in the future.

I've had no end of problems collecting winnings in the past and the Odds comparisons to other bookies are appalling.

Liera was 20-1 to score 1st at the Ground on Saturday - On Bet Fred he was 40-1
    Abbot was 4-1 and on Paddy Power he was 8-1

Put your bet on before you get to the ground is my advice.
  • Options
    I have to agree with Beds. Ladcrooks are the worst bookie for value.

If you really fancy something, get it on before hand.
  • Options
    That's a bit out of order Bourne.

What did you have come in ?
  • Options
    I had waggy 1st goal at 12-1 only had £3 on it, but couldnt collect obviously.
  • Options
    You do know you can collect from any Ladbrokes shop aswell.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Is there more than the collection point around the back of the north stand as i 15mins saturday and no one showed there was others waiting there as well. I walked around the back of the main stand and couldnt see one either

Took me three separate games to find it but I finally found it in the north stand ticket office.

[cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]You do know you can collect from any Ladbrokes shop aswell.

Bloody palarva that is with the old slips the give you at the valley. The computerised slips are fine. The old slips are a bugger as they have to ring up the shop and do alot of sodding about. Half the shops cant be bothered with it and pretend the other office aint answering
  • Options
    Oh yeah apologies I didnt realise the little slips they had there were the old ones. In that case as bedsaddick said it's best to use online bookmakers as Ladbrokes in the ground are a joke for prices, so many times you can get double the price they offer in the ground with bookmakers such as betfred and blue square.

If anyone ever wants to compare the prices before our games have a look at this site.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-one
  • Options
    Yeah i know the one by the north stand ticket office but no one showed. I dont think ill be bothering anymore waited 15mins saturday then took the slip in up by where i work and they have to make call etc another 15mins there.