Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Macca happy to be king for a day

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/8346586.Macca_happy_to_be_king_for_a_day/

Comments

• Options
    Nice to see the pride that the likes of McCormack & Abbott have in playing for a club they rightly see as so prestigious. That could be a big factor in the attitude of some of the signings coming from lower down.
  • Options
    Pity he couldn't gee us up to win...
  • Options
    Good player. Great attitude. Can't believe he is 26! With his balding barnet he looks more like 36.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thewolfboy[/cite]Good player. Great attitude. Can't believe he is 26! With his balding barnet he looks more like 36.

He still only looks half the age of Jonjo ......!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thewolfboy[/cite]Good player. Great attitude. Can't believe he is 26! With his balding barnet he looks more like 36.

Somebody in the East Stand (not where I normally sit) was saying "he's about 38"! Nice to be sat with knowledgeable supporters!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]

Somebody in the East Stand (not where I normally sit) was saying "he's about 38"! Nice to be sat with knowledgeable supporters!

Someone in the North Stand said he was "at least 80". Goes to show, you get more knowledgeable fans in the East Stand.

;-)
  • Options
    He looks like a slightly bigger Danny Murphy to me.

Let's hope he shows a bit more effort and commitment than the scouse prima donna did, particularly in his second season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]He looks like a slightly bigger Danny Murphy to me.

He's meant to be the same height as Solly...!