Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Booing

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Was it just me or were there some idiots booing at the final wistle today?

We have really got to stop this and also the grumbleing after every miss placed pass as we need the players to have confidence.

We should be getting behind them and supporting them rather than booing after getting a point againt a team who are also unbeaten.

Comments

• Options
    I mentioned this in the post match thread, I think the booing was aimed at the ref (well 99% of people). I'm just fed up of people that seem to go just to have a moan at Parkinson.
  • Options
    I didn't hear anyone boo the team or manager at all
  • Options
    no people were booing the ref who was a complete w"nker
  • Options
    Yep, it was the ref. And quite right too!
  • Options
    They werent booing the team. It was the ref they were booing.
  • Options
    There was definite booing of the ref when he was leaving the field but there was quite a bit of booing at the final whistle which I thought seemed to be aimed at the result.
  • Options
    it was as the ref and lino left the pitch

surely they can booo them

jeesus a no boooing stadium would be shite
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]it was as the ref and lino left the pitch

surely they can booo them

jeesus a no boooing stadium would be shite

Without a doubt but there was definitely two seperate spells of booing and the boo that greeted the ref's final whistle, I thought was for the team. Spoke to a good few people who thought we were sh*t today and even heard a few Parky out shouts in the North Lower!
  • Options
    i thought the boos at the end of the game were for the ref and lino

you will always hear parky out not everyone likes him rightly or wrongly

if they were for the team then that is poor showing cos although we were not very good we didnt play poorly enough to warrent boos
  • Options
    Definitely at the officials and maybe a bit of frustration too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bit of booing in the North Upper at HT & FT. Seemed to be aimed at the officials for the most part.
  • Options
    I know there was loads at the ref when he left the pitch but the bit straight after the final wistle I think was at the players/result which is something we need to cut out.
  • Options
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    well why cant people booo when charlton play absloutly shite have one shot on goal and people pay 20 quid to watch it
  • Options
    I booed at the final whistle. All directed at the officials. They were dyer. I think all booing was aimed at the officials even if it was just after the final whistle or as they were leaving the pitch. The officials were shocking
  • Options
    One day our team will get decent support ......SOLD
    So so quiet at 1-0 in the first half , we need a rocket up our arses to make some worthwhile noise
  • Options
    come on does anyone really think it was aimed at the players????

It was near enough when all the players had left

FFS
  • Options
    I thought the players got quite a good send off I don't think it was aimed at them or parky neither did that much wrong
  • Options
    Sorry, but the bloke next to me booed at the end & was def aimed at the team. He is a complete twat and I had a stand up row at the end of last season when he booed the team off after the Norwich defeat !!!! At that time I told him to eff off if he couldn't applaud the team for the effort they put in that day against a team that had just got promoted. Can't beleive that he has renewed his season ticket because he started moaning today during the second half and started his usual "thats rubbish" rants at whichever player last made a bad pass etc. Never is there any praise from him...........I don't know what he expects from a 3rd division team ??

One day I'm gonna clobber hgim, makes my blood boil !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Just twat him out of view
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]Sorry, but the bloke next to me booed at the end & was def aimed at the team. He is a complete twat and I had a stand up row at the end of last season when he booed the team off after the Norwich defeat !!!! At that time I told him to eff off if he couldn't applaud the team for the effort they put in that day against a team that had just got promoted. Can't beleive that he has renewed his season ticket because he started moaning today during the second half and started his usual "thats rubbish" rants at whichever player last made a bad pass etc. Never is there any praise from him...........I don't know what he expects from a 3rd division team ??

One day I'm gonna clobber hgim, makes my blood boil !!!!!!!!

Large Addick seemed quite a nice chap when i met him a few years back

:-)
  • Options
    i thought they were booing the ref and very dirty oldham team! ie there treatment of pawel abbott who was fouled left right and centre and ref gave him nothing it was very bad dickov tactics! too take abbott out of the game! and also that twat jarrett who got sent off then booted the ball at the bench!!! the ball could have missed the bench and hit a kid !!! thug
  • Options
    We've certainly got more c**ts following us than most teams. I personally didn't hear any booing today aimed at anyone other than the ref & linos though. Jesus - if there were people there today who thought we were boo-worthy, then almost every performance from 2007-2009 would have had them bringing out AK47s
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Is it just me, or have a lot of fourteen year old kids registered recently? If there is anyone on here who seriously thinks Oldham were 'dirty' today, then they know as much about football as I know about brain surgery. They committed one bad foul (exactly the same number as we committed) and - aside from the centre half being all over Abbott - made no dirty challenges and wasted no more time than we do every week if we're winning.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Is it just me, or have a lot of fourteen year old kids registered recently? If there is anyone on here who seriously thinks Oldham were 'dirty' today, then they know as much about football as I know about brain surgery.

If being dirty means defending well , closing us down all over the park and having more scoring chances than us them Yes. They are Guilty.
  • Options
    thats what i met really the centre back being all over abbott! i was a centre forward for dorking and im 6'3 and thats what i got too so i asked to being moved back into midfield then i did it to other players it works but its not pretty
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]One day our team will get decent support ......SOLD
    So so quiet at 1-0 in the first half , we need a rocket up our arses to make some worthwhile noise[/quote]

Or maybe 10,000 vuvuzela's?.............okay, maybe not :-)
  • Options
    imo there were 2 sets of booing i heard a very quick spell just after the final whistle which lasted about 3 seconds and i thought it seemed to be aimed at the team but not that many people joined in.
    The second was as the ref was going off and definitely aimed at him. i joined in because he was s**t.

Is it me or have the refs just got awful this season
  • Options
    I think the booing was just aimed at that prick in sky blue, personally I think booing works best in places like at the panto. Its a bit childish, let's all grow up and sing in unison ' the referee's a wanker' 'ref, ref your a c@*#' or the old favourite 'whose the wanker, whose the wanker, whose the wanker in the black/blue/green/purple/yellow'
  • Options
    edited August 2010