Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spare/s for tomorrow.

Anyone have any know of any spares for tomorrow?

I normally forget to ask and then see a message asking for spares the day after the game.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Options
    yeah me too one spare for me too skint again mrs on maternity leave so if anyone has one let me know too. that would be grand
  • Options
    I've given mine to heroin_addick for tomorrow, MCS you can have it for Notts County mate. I'm Best Man at RedArmySE7 Snr's wedding.
  • Options
    cheers mate but I have a wedding to attend that day down in tenterden, thats if Riggs don't drop this bambino, the due date for said Bambi is the week after on the 18th, which is the day Riggs dads getting married at sidcup registry right next door to queen Mary of course!! so quick wedding, quick pint in sidcup place, then next door to give birth!!
  • Options
    I have managed to get a couple for tomoz so you can go to the top of the queue Ol.

I could be interested for the Notts one RASE7?
  • Options
    what I can have ine of ya tickets S, I am there mate, you in the lib tomorrow??
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]what I can have ine of ya tickets S, I am there mate, you in the lib tomorrow??[/quote]

No sorry pal, meant if anyone has a spare you can be first choice. Sorry pal, one of thems a concession, me dads havingthat,still only have to buy child nowrather than nearly £50

I will let you know if I hear of anymore
  • Options
    ok dude no worries. really up for tomorrow, can't make the next few games, couldn't make the first game, So i reckon tomorrows my last game before Baby pops out!!
  • Options
    Got a couple of spares for the game tomorrow if anyone interested.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bigmac[/cite]Got a couple of spares for the game tomorrow if anyone interested.

One of my lads are looking for one if you've still got a spare and will supply some beer tokens in exchange. Where are the tickets for?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Mrs MOG Today, so spare for Covered Upper if needed.
    Will be in the Lib from 1ish......
  • Options
    just seen this big Mac cheers but I am sorted now.

just shat myself as I was leaving!! back inthe old David gower for me!!
  • Options
    No probs mcs,do you always get this nervous before a game?
  • Options
    nah just always shit myself!! thought I was pushing a wee fart out but disaster struck!! mrs was pissing herself laughing !!
  • Options
    you get worse Ols
  • Options
    what the feck olls you are a crazy mo fo dude

is this poo club
  • Options
    Trying not to imagine you shiteing yourself while the missus is pissing herself.