Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VIDEO: Orient vs. Charlton - 13/08/2010

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Nathan Prior and co give their predictions prior to the match in this one and Ben Hayes plus Ben Jnr give their observations at half time

video

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2010
    Prior, Mike, Matt, Hayes, Nick o las.

Getting nearly all the Charlton oddballs together on one video deserves special praise. All that was missing was Seb !
  • Options
    Can Nathan and is gang remember the interview?
  • Options
    proof that looking more like your mum than your dad has distinct advantages.
  • Options
    LOL Love the Wagstaff comments after Orient score.

Then again I was calling for Martin to go off rather than Reid so we were both wrong.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Prior, Mike, Matt, Hayes, Nick o las.

Getting nearly all the Charlton oddballs together on one video deserves special praise. All that was missing was Seb !
    Did you just call me a oddball? Drunk maybe oddball not yet!
  • Options
    i cant believe your 26 lol
  • Options
    lol the plus side was that I could buy beer at the age of 12
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]LOL Love the Wagstaff comments after Orient score.

Then again I was calling for Martin to go off rather than Reid so we were both wrong.

curse of the commentator, will have to remember that tactic for the future

Nathan was totally smashed lol, Mike was like a caged lion (I even edited out some of the roaring) and will def have to have a look out for seb one day lol..last time i saw him was Barnsley away 2 years ago
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]i cant believe your 26 lol

ps: can someone please tell Nicholas to grow some hair because that would take 10 years off him
  • Options

we'll have to get you on there at some point :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having seen Nathan etc at the beginning it is hardly surprsing the OB singled them out !
  • Options
    Who was more intoxicated last friday? Prior or Nick o las?

Nick o las is going to have to do a walk around the block every game now, if that means 3 points.
  • Options

Young seb is on that video. Celebrating the 3rd goal wearing his adidas baseball cap and red osca top.
  • Options
    quite a few 3-1 predictions on there.

Prior looks like his parents still dress him in the morning.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Who was more intoxicated last friday? Prior or Nick o las?

Nick o las is going to have to do a walk around the block every game now, if that means 3 points.[/quote]

I didnt walk round the block in the end, I walked about 50 metres and came back. he was a jobsworth tw*t he was only being cocky because there was a police van oppisit, I think someone else on here moaned about him or some other steward too.
  • Options

Bit harsh on Seb.
    He is a top CAFC fan.
  • Options
    The one interviewed outside the pub in the blue baseball cap is my mate Ross from Basildon. We wondered where he had got to, didn't tell us his ugly moosh was going to be on camera! He'll being giving out autographs now!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Who was more intoxicated last friday? Prior or Nick o las?

I wasnt drunk at all, only had 4 or 5
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Who was more intoxicated last friday? Prior or Nick o las?

PMSL!
  • Options
    4 or 5 sips...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]4 or 5 sips...

sniffs of the barmaid's apron.
  • Options
    Funny
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]

It looks like you don't know where you are! What were you drinking? Petrol?
  • Options
    Nathans a WKD drinker if ive ever seen one.
  • Options
    I now know who the famous Henry Irving is - I was standing next to him!

I didnt have a clue Henry/Henry jnr were being filmed right behind me!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Nathans a WKD drinker if ive ever seen one.

Na, more of a Bacardi Breezer man I reckon! Watermelon.
  • Options
    se10, didn't recognise you from your photo.

Shame as would have liked to say hi.
  • Options
    The weird world of the Internet where you can be standing next to someone you know but have never actually met!

Going by my photo, you'd confuse me with the famous Seb!

Will say hello next time I see you for sure!
  • Options
    If you can DVD these up at the end of the season Choice i'd buy one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]If you can DVD these up at the end of the season Choice i'd buy one.
    With Mike's roaring as one of the bonus features!