Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

User Survey Poll: How old are you ?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I'm 41

Plus VAT

Bloody hell VAT has gone up a lot ;-)
  • 45 in Spot 15 days.

Seeing as there is an empty category, Len Glover obviously hasn't contributed yet....
  • i think shaving would take years off you nick-o-las!
  • 30 years and 4 months old.
  • Oohaahh looks like the BEFORE bloke in the Just for Men advert Nicholas don't worry! :-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i think shaving would take years off you nick-o-las![/quote]

Thanks for the advise Oohahh will give it a go :) never saw your age on here by the way
  • 41. getting old.. too old to be hanging round with some of you youngsters.
  • Gone up a category since the last poll....Im 50 going on 28
  • Sponsored links:

• 40 a couple of weeks ago. Definitely having a mid life crisis.
  • Fifty sodding four
  • Oohaahh looks like the BEFORE bloke in the Just for Men advert Nicholas don't worry! :-)

lol that makes me feel better :)
  • edited August 2010
    64, but now I'm not allowed to drink, smoke, munch chips,crisps, and pies,eat sweets etc. etc. I'll be a lot younger by the tme the next poll comes around.
  • I have moved up a Category since last poll. Actually feel my age for the first time ever after Football Sunday aching two-three days later is not good. :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I have moved up a Category since last poll. Actually feel my age for the first time ever after Football Sunday aching two-three days later is not good. :-(

it was the quality of the surface mate....thats what im telling myself!
  • "I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now...."

Thank you, Robert Zimmerman. I'm getting ready for my next mid-life crisis, even though I'm not quite through the last one.
    If Matt Tees, Harry Gregory and Sir Charlie Wright are my heroes, you can guess I'm not lying if I say 55.
  • 22 luckily
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]22 luckily

Dazzler22, then ....?
  • Sponsored links:

• 24 but still get asked for id when buying lottery tickets or fags
  • I think Riscardo is now 27

:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]24 but still get asked for id when buying lottery tickets or fags

do you look 12 then ?
  • 21 is my squad no. (from school years) and is my lucky number
  • I should have said I have the same birthday as AFKA, so obviously I'm the same age is him.

But as always, honesty is the best policy, kiddies.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I have moved up a Category since last poll. Actually feel my age for the first time ever after Football Sunday aching two-three days later is not good. :-(

it was the quality of the surface mate....thats what im telling myself!

Yes, that must be it mate LOL
  • Dazzler thought 21 was you 60 yard dash time!!

I am 30 !!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Dazzler thought 21 was you 60 yard dash time!!

Of course, 21 seconds is how long Dazzler takes to sprint 100 yards.
    Is that right, Uncle ...?

;o)
  • 31... and look it