Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky confirms Q & A Tour

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36445

Three Q & As with Parky but of course Bromley in first and the only one open to anyone.

As A VIP and the father of a Young Addick I suppose I might go to the other two if I can be bothered ; - )

Best news however is that the Club is working with the Fans' Forum to hold other Q & As with Richard Murray and others AWAY FROM THE VALLEY in places such as Ashford and East Kent. Great news that these are being spread out more.

So if you want a meeting in your area don't whinge, get in touch with the Fans' Forum or Wendy Perfect and suggest a venue while offering to help with the organisation.

More info on the Bromley meeting here
http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=36285&page=1#Item_16

Comments

• Options
    I wonder if he'll come to Cornwall, if I organised a meeting?

There's a few Addicks scattered aound Cornwall, Devon and Plymerff.
    About 10 of us I suppose.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I wonder if he'll come to Cornwall, if I organised a meeting?

;o)

Worth asking. Seriously.

You might not get Parky but if you don't ask you don't get.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I wonder if he'll come to Cornwall, if I organised a meeting?

;o)

I know one in Bovey Tracey, goes to a number of away games but not so many at home these days.
  • Options
    "Wendy Perfect said: "These Q&A events are always worth attending, and Richard Murray and Phil Parkinson are particularly good value, as of course are some of the players. "

Can we know which players are not good value please!!!
  • Options
    No dates for Hull?

PARKY OUT!