Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The cost of stuff

2»

Comments

• Options
    £6 for a Hot Dog and £9 for a slice of pizza and a pint at Wembley.

Now if you want cheap stuff, the channel ferry is quite cheap, 48 cans of Budweiser for £24, also go to Luxembourg for cheap stuff aswell
  • Options
    A few years ago I went to the pictures with a bird, bought two tickets, two beers and two bottles of water. Not a lot of change out of 30 sovs there.

Then they put an advert on before the film telling me to not buy 3 DVD's for a tenner from the chinese bod in the pub
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Keith Burtons[/cite]£2.75 for bottled water, £1.75 for kids fruit shoot £2.50 for maltesers. over £6.00 for 2 very small pick 'n mixes for kids = piss take

£3.60 for a fruit Shoot at the Little Silver Hotel Tenterten.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]A few years ago I went to the pictures with a bird, bought two tickets, two beers and two bottles of water. Not a lot of change out of 30 sovs there.

Then they put an advert on before the film telling me to not buy 3 DVD's for a tenner from the chinese bod in the pub

Now, that made me laugh!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I paid 36 bucks for 4 halves of pissy American lager in New York. The near compulsory tip took me up to 40. That's over a tenner a pint!. Lovely view though.
  • Options
    A good tip when in America is to advise them to mind how they cross the road. (aka jaywalking if you want to practice the native lingo).
  • Options
    i think i just heard on the radio that tickets for the edrich and compton stands (the cheapest i think) are £90 per day for the lords test.

*reminisces the days when you could pay a fiver on the gate to sit on the grass in front of the tavern stand*
  • Options
    Paid £55 for 2 pairs of infants Converse last night in Office, absolute knock!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i think i just heard on the radio that tickets for the edrich and compton stands (the cheapest i think) are £90 per day for the lords test.

*reminisces the days when you could pay a fiver on the gate to sit on the grass in front of the tavern stand*

Paid £70 for the 4th day at Lords. Dunno where im sitting.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Keith Burtons[/cite]£2.75 for bottled water, £1.75 for kids fruit shoot £2.50 for maltesers. over £6.00 for 2 very small pick 'n mixes for kids = piss take

£3.60 for a fruit Shoot at the Little Silver Hotel Tenterten.

Tenterden is my home town!

I once stole the sign to the Little Silver Hotel and pushed it up the High Street in a shopping trolley.
    Why does stuff like that seem so funny when you're 16 and twatted?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    £2 for all the shares in CAFC. Outrageous!
  • Options
    Everybody you have to get down to Tesco it is £2.50 for a case of 4 Brahma or £6.00 for 2 cases of 4!
  • Options
    Man City are apparently paying £200k a week for Ya Ya Toure. Makes everything else seem good value from what i saw of their match against Spurs Saturday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Everybody you have to get down to Tesco it is £2.50 for a case of 4 Brahma or £6.00 for 2 cases of 4!

£1.99 for a tub of ben and jerrys. BARGAIN!
  • Options
    now that I will be looking into!
  • Options
    Four tubs of half baked in my freezer right now ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Dansmudge - Tenterden ? Nice little pub there and campsite / fishing farm thing I think.

Or is that Frittenden ?