Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jackson

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
A good start by him but to me he looks like he wants to be more involved in the game.

I hope he is a midfielder filling in at left back at the moment, as I feel he has more to offer.

Comments

• Options
    If Youga ever does recover then our midfield could be incredibly strong at this level with Jackson as a contender along with the others...
  • Options
    If youga does ever get back in the team parky has a big problem with the midfield but it's a good problem. I wouldn't know who to drop. What a midfield we could have. Semedo McCormack Reid Jackson Waggy Racon Martin
  • Options
    Not let anyone down, but he definitely lacks a fullback's know how. I noticed the orient winger drifting behind him a few times as midfileders pulled him inside.
  • Options
    Good observations McLovin.
  • Options
    I'm one of Jacko's biggest fans , but accept that he is not a natural Left Back but is competent there and gives us something extra going forward. Long term if Youga is not returing I'd like to see a proper left back recruited.

I agree that he could be the creative midfielder we have lacked since Andy Reid left.
  • Options
    I like JJ too....he plays with his head up and has a tasty delivery to match.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]I'm one of Jacko's biggest fans , but accept that he is not a natural Left Back but is competent there and gives us something extra going forward. Long term if Youga is not returing I'd like to see a proper left back recruited.

I think Fry is that player.

I agree about JJ playing in the middle and if Youga or Fry were fit then me might well have already done so ahead of Racon.

Nice problem for Parky if Youga is back.

Stick with Macca and Semedo in the middle or put jackson there?

Leave Jose and Macca in the middle but move Reid to the right and play JJ wide left allowing Waggy to come off the bench?

Already we are down four players for Oldham (Jose, Dailly, Youga and Fry) so good to have plenty of options and flexible players to cover for future injuries and suspensions