Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Randolph

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
See Motherwell let in 3 and Randolph was in goal but the big thing to me was only just over 5000 there so unless its Celtic or Rangers it like playing in league 1 or 2 crowd size at the small club size. Can see why he wanted to leave us

Comments

• Options
    He wanted to be first choice keeper which Motherwell offered him plus he has European football which no League 1 or 2 club could however short lived that maybe.Im one of the sad ones that watched the game and he made 4 or 5 great saves and looked good even though he did miss the cross for the 2nd goal.
  • Options
    Well, he has progressed in the UEFA cup, but I guess the main thing is money. I doubt he went to the charming town of 'Well for a paycut.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Well, he has progressed in the UEFA cup, but I guess the main thing is money. I doubt he went to the charming town of 'Well for a paycut.[/quote]

Well the European tour is over, but at least he has a manager with a bit of punch http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/8944855.stm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Well, he has progressed in the UEFA cup, but I guess the main thing is money. I doubt he went to the charming town of 'Well for a paycut.

Well the European tour is over, but at least he has a manager with a bit of punchhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/8944855.stm

"We have a goalkeeper who has not had a save in the game."
  • Options
    Been called up to the Ireland squad for a Euro 2012 qualifier against Macedonia and a friendly against Uruguay.
  • Options
    Good luck to him! Top Top goalkeeper will be Irelands No.1 in the very near future. Should still be here as our no.1!
  • Options
    Shouldn't this be in the 'Top Five Things you like about or are from Ireland' thread?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Shouldn't this be in the'Top Five Things you like about or are from Ireland'thread?

Does Randolph actually fit into any of those categories ?