Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

voicing your disappointment at the match.

has anyone ever lost it like this mad QPR fan?

Comments

• Almost. When Leeds thrashed us at home in the Premiership.

Actually, probably nowhere near as bad as that.
  • yep i know how he feels, the sheer frustration at losing against absolute dogshit teams week after week but how dare he complain he might make one of those precious no mark wank footballers representing his team have a mare like the player already is
    and the apologists will be offended
    that fella probably cheered his heart out throughout the season and it made no difference to what happened to his wanky club
  • I think Plaaayer can vouch I have one of those "rants" a game!
  • edited August 2010
    Southend away years ago when Andy Ansah dived into the box
    and the idiot ref gave a penalty.

You can see me going crackers in the background behind the fencing. At one point I stop and then carry on again....

Would rather have the QPR guy anyday than the happy clapping cardigan wearing old fart telling him sit down.....
  • I had one of these rants at Millwall away, the lack of guts shown that day was truly disgustingly humiliating.

The lad, like all of us has to go to work the day after that and be ripped to shreds because he supports a shit team by nummers who never even go to watch their manyoo heroes.

At least if the lads put in a shift and are beaten by a better team you have a modicum of respect, but when, like in this case a QPR team that has aspirations of promotion to the top table is getting tonked by Port Vale at home it is intensely frustrating and unforgivable from players who earn a disgusting amount of money.
  • Blimey, was Henry at the match, falconwood ?????