Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New away Shirt.........on ebay already

TELTEL
edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Here we go, now this must have slipped through the net somehow....excuse the pun

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110572378598&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Comments

• Options
    sticky-fingered superstore employee?
  • Options
    Looks like a foreigner from the description
  • Options
    Heres another
  • Options
    and another
  • Options
    oh and the back...they must be made in Hong Kong or China and someone has a sample ;-)
  • Options
    lets not acuse the shop staff of things they may never have done.

The shirts were made in china and then shipped to Italy before being sent to SE7 so one could have been taken anywhere.
  • Options
    The shirt is in Hong Kong.....relax
  • Options
    yeah you're right ...

"I swear and i sell Authentic shirt only"

definitely asian

guessing this was 'borrowed' from one of Macron's sweetshops.

might be a reject.

think i'll wait.
  • Options
    Charlton shirt gets nicked and put on ebay shocker!!!

Or does it/is it?
  • Options
    £33.99 Plus the £8.00 Postage...not worth it really, the real one will be on sale before the post would arrive....however.....I really like it and will definetly be getting me and Youngestnotinoz one each.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]

"I swear and i sell Authentic shirt only"

LOL, I love east asian scewed pigeon english.

Herro Shitty Wok.

180px-City_wok.jpg
  • Options
    looks like one of the many XXXXXXL
  • Options
    Looks lovely!
  • Options
    When Is the new shirt released?
  • Options
    Light fingered member of staff would probably have made a loss on the flights to China, given that the stock isn't in the country yet and we're not expecting it to arrive at The Valley until Thursday. Hopefully we'll be able to go on sale on Friday, but there are no guarantees.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Funny - could have sworn I saw a bunch of guys wearing shirts just like that in the East End on Friday night. Must have imagined it...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Funny - could have sworn I saw a bunch of guys wearing shirts just like that in the East End on Friday night. Must have imagined it...

heard a rumour that when they arrived in Italy about two dozen were flown over by UPS to make sure they were here in time.

The rest are/were still on a boat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Light fingered member of staff would probably have made a loss on the flights to China, given that the stock isn't in the country yet and we're not expecting it to arrive at The Valley until Thursday. Hopefully we'll be able to go on sale on Friday, but there are no guarantees.

Airman, do you know if its on sale today ?
  • Options
    Or if they will be on sale Saturday morning and will they be able to put names on the back tomorrow if they are?
  • Options
    The away shirts are arriving at the shop now - they will be on sale this afternoon and obviously tomorrow.
    Names will be printed up until 11.00 oclock or a little later dependent on how busy the shop is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: garfield[/cite]The away shirts are arriving at the shop now - they will be on sale this afternoon and obviously tomorrow.
    Names will be printed up until 11.00 oclock or a little later dependent on how busy the shop is.

Hi Garfield, didn't realise you were signed up on here.
  • Options
    Thanks garfield. Most helpful