Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WANTED: Professional Camera & People With Acting Experience

2»

Comments

• Options
    Feck me Phil - You really do need to get a proper job. Too much time on your hands!!! ;-)

I got a CSE in drama btw - so I'm free if you want, My Hamlet was to die for apparently
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Can't help but wonder, if you are after people with professional experience why are you asking here?

several people have come back with some experience, know somebody or something and have had some good whispers.

I will come back to everyone who has whispered in due course about this. There needs to be a degree of love for Charlton amongst some of the actors

Cheers Choice - good luck with the project. Not that I can help, I have nothing to declare but my love for Charlton.
  • Options
    My Bruv says I'm always acting up......................so.............

Pick me! Pick me!
  • Options
    Forgot to add - I also work in a bar so I can fill your bar staff role in with no problem!
  • Options
    I have a mino-HD.

Better quality that most older pro cameras.
  • Options
    WHATS MY MOTIVATION!!!

*tears up scripts and runs off to mobile home*
  • Options
    Choice...have you really thought about this! Just go look at the price of 16 mm film (scary) plus you can only use it the once. If youre going to use vid, you need at least a Sony Betacam that come in around £17,000. I wish you luck though.
  • Options
    My brother was cast in Any Given Sunday (Al Pacino, Cameron Diaz). He lives in SE London. And he's a Charlton fan. I'll have a word with him over the weekend.
  • Options
    I also have a cse in drama from way back
    I was always typically typecast as a pub drinker (Don't know why!)
  • Options
    Seth Plum (my dad) is a Drama teacher and I wouldn't mind getting involved. Only 16 though, not had much professional acting experience but with regard to school productions I get a fairly major part in them every year (we've performed at Edinburgh Fringe so it's not a bad school standard). Erm, yeah.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    heard an inkling robbo on the wing has played some xxx rated parts.
  • Options
    Alas, poor Yorick, I never knew him that much...

I once played a football hooligan in the film, Made, the scenes were actually filmed in Valley Floyd Road....
  • Options
    Done some stage stuff, acting for music shows etc, would be interested.
  • Options
    My uncle currently works with a lot of amateur films and music videos. If you want me to give him your details let me know.
  • Options
    With regards to the comment from sailor about minimum requirements for the camera "Sony Betacam that come in around £17,000", I'm not sure that's strictly true - a few years back I met a guy who made documentaries for TV and he used a Sony Hi-8 - at the time he stated that it produced "broadcast quality" video. I think these days you'd need a fairly high end HD digital camcorder, but it shouldn't set you back 17 grand.

It depends on the requirements, obviously - the more ambitious the project the more likely it is you are going to need the best equipment.
  • Options
    you can get semi pro HD cams with big lens, for about 2k, and hire them to save even further, should do the job for what you want? Then again it really depends on your budget you use the best cameras you can afford.
  • Options
    When you cast the pretty blonde stick a pic of her up here. Cheers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]When you cast the pretty blonde stick a pic of her up here. Cheers.

No mention of it being a woman....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]When you cast the pretty blonde stick a pic of her up here. Cheers.
    I've already bagged it...