Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO KETMAN

Just spent a crackin evening on you tube downloading all my memories from 1989 rave scene, frankie bones, cry sisco, frankie knuckles, 808 state etc, brings back loads of memories of the good old days out all friday night then straight to charlton

Comments

• Options
    e-zee posse everthing starts with a e, fbi project rich in paradise, stories, impedance ( tainted love), karyla (baby let me love you for tonight) feckin quality with a nice bottle of red
  • Options
    steve you like 89 music ,nice one
  • Options
    all about tony wilson at downham tavern
  • Options
    strings of life anyone?
  • Options
    Downham Tavern now that brings back memories
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cedric winkleburger[/cite]strings of life anyone?[/quote

forgot about that one quality, get that one downloaded tonite, my daughter down me 2 cd's last night for the car will add this one to it.
  • Options
    Yes Steve good shout , take me away by true faith .7 ways to love , anything by shut up and dance I used to love . Your Love - Frankie Knuckles
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    E-Zee Posse - Great Track have it on CD as I do most of the ones listed above, was probably when I first really got into music.

How about Rhymn on the Loose - Break of Dawn, Gat Decor - Passion, Liquid - Sweet Harmony, Shades of Rhythmn - The Sound of Eden, Adamski - N-R-G......

Hope we can play some of these at your Party Steve !
  • Options
    the missus says no, but im sure we sneak a few in mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Just spent a crackin evening on you tube downloading all my memories from 1989 rave scene, frankie bones, cry sisco, frankie knuckles, 808 state etc, brings back loads of memories of the good old days out all friday night then straight to charlton

It used to cost you a fortune on a night out though. Must have taken at least 10 pills for you to crack a smile!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Just spent a crackin evening on you tube downloading all my memories from 1989 rave scene, frankie bones, cry sisco, frankie knuckles, 808 state etc, brings back loads of memories of the good old days out all friday night then straight to charlton

It used to cost you a fortune on a night out though. Must have taken at least 10 pills for you to crack a smile!!

you expect me to crack a smile sitting near you on a coach after you've had a friday night on beer and curry
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Yes Steve good shout , take me away by true faith .7 ways to love , anything by shut up and dance I used to love . Your Love - Frankie Knuckles

we're showing our age mate but the music was feckin brilliant
  • Options
    Just been listening to A Guy Called Gerald- Voodoo Ray- The Frankie Knuckles Pardise Ballroom Mix
  • Options
    cedric, shag & kets thanks to your reminders thats another cd burnt, the weird looks I'm getting as a bald 39 year old with kicking music blaring out of the motor is quality.
  • Options
    Jesus loves acid - The Ecstacy Club
    Cant Stop - Plez
    OK Alright - The minute men
    Its my life - DA Posse
    Anything by renegade soundwave.
    Must have over 200 decent bits of vinyl gatheering dust in the back of the shed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]cedric, shag & kets thanks to your reminders thats another cd burnt, the weird looks I'm getting as a bald 39 year old with kicking music blaring out of the motor is quality.

One I forgot to mention was Move Your Body by 101 (I think). Heard it on Centreforce and raved about it. Think its on Youtube now.
  • Options
    Steve I'll be mixing a CD full of Old Skool classics for a NYE party I'll make sure I send you a copy.
  • Options
    cheers mate much appreciated