Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 1 Team of the week

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Just to show we are not biased,Chris Solly has been selected in the League 1 team of the week for his Bournemouth performance http://tinyurl.com/33rozon

Comments

• Options
    I think it's relevant to say that 7 of the players in that 'team of the week' scored on Saturday. It makes Solly's achievement even more impressive that he got into the 'team of the week' for doing his job - ie. defending.
  • Options
    Impressive feat
  • Options
    fantastic result for young Chris proves that most of us on here actually do watch the game
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]I think it's relevant to say that 7 of the players in that 'team of the week' scored on Saturday. It makes Solly's achievement even more impressive that he got into the 'team of the week' for doing his job - ie. defending.

I'm impressed that you know that about the scorers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]I think it's relevant to say that 7 of the players in that 'team of the week' scored on Saturday. It makes Solly's achievement even more impressive that he got into the 'team of the week' for doing his job - ie. defending.

I'm impressed that you know that about the scorers

Haha, I would take the credit, but I saw Ian Harte in the team at left back (he normally plays centre-back for Carlisle) and it immediately came to mind that most of the players were just taken directly from the scoresheets. I recognised a few of them as scorers, but had to check the rest.