Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

161 Bus at Eltham

edited August 2010 in Not Sports Related
Bit of an incident on the bus today with a druggy. Another Charlton supporter on the bus stepped in to help with a statement . If it was you, cheers for the support - someone has to stand up to these scum bags.

Comments

• Options
    What happened Jorge?
  • Options
    Scumbag got on in Well Hall Road, he threatened the driver for not taking a £20 note for his fare. Driver called the police. I tried to reason with him but he wanted to fill me and the driver in (he didn't actually do it). Women and young children present on the bus who were quite scared. Police took the bloke away, probably get let out tonight.
  • Options
    Unfortunately there's a lot of them around. Out of interest, how long did it take the OB to turn up? I remember something similar happening to me years ago and by the time they got there we could've all been dead!
  • Options
    Hard to tell how long they took - I was upstairs when the bloke got on. I reckon the police took about 10 mins to get there. I thought the bus driver was very calm given the way that the bloke was going on. Poor sod - bloody shit job if you ask me.
  • Options
    Wasn't the peckham terminator was it?
  • Options
    Ha small world, that was me!

First time I have been on a bus in a long time and know why now! Proper scumbag, felt sorry for the driver but I imagine stuff like that is a daily occurance round there, didn't seem overly bothered.

Sorry if I was rambling on as well, was fairly inibreated myself! Nice to meet you anyhow.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Unfortunately there's a lot of them around. Out of interest, how long did it take the OB to turn up? I remember something similar happening to me years ago and by the time they got there we could've all been dead!

Took them around 20 mins to turn up after the driver sounded his alarm, they turned up and had him nicked and in the back of the van within a couple of minutes.