Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Garage sale as emigrating

Hi all,

Some of you know that the Mrs and I are emigrating to Aussie. Things have been a little delayed, but now that it's all sorted the Wife and I are flogging most of our stuff before we go. Nothing Charlton related I'm afraid ;-). If anyone is interested the details are on Gumtree.

Gumtree ad - Garage sale - Bargains to be had!

Cheers,

Rich

Comments

• Options
    good luck mate I envy you. Whereabouts are you going ?
  • Options
    And yes, I've already been contacted by a nice Nigerian fella asking my to do a money transfer or something along those lines. Great!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]good luck mate I envy you. Whereabouts are you going ?

Thanks fella. Perth, WA. I've already signed up to Addicks Down Under!
  • Options
    Good luck Rich....hope to see you in WA next time we come over for a meet up.
  • Options
    As you have mentioned them in the ad, I am guessing you haven't got any. But, are you selling any records?
  • Options
    Nope sorry mate. My Charlton stuff, vinyl, CD's and DVD's are coming with. I had to draw the line somewhere with the Mrs! ;-p
  • Options
    Well if you find you need to shift the vinyl. I have a nice space for them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]good luck mate I envy you. Whereabouts are you going ?

nice place. Loved Freo and Cottisloe was lovely too. Hope it all goes well. Wish I'd have done it when I was younger.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]

nice place. Loved Freo and Cottisloe was lovely too. Hope it all goes well. Wish I'd have done it when I was younger.

We'll be in Sorrento. If you're ever in that neck of the woods drop by for a pint or four.
  • Options
    Good move .....

Australia..... the best...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Good move .....

Australia..... the best...

Hmmmm, its a wonderful place but the atrocious pubs/beer and the lack of the English Football League are perennial drawbacks!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    A few items left if anyone wants to make me an offer.

Ad 1

Ad 2

Ad 3

Ad 4

Cheers,

Rich