Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Game

edited August 2010 in Not Sports Related
Anybody read this? any good?

Ive ordered it today of Amazon for £3, so if its shite im not out of pocket.

Im not gonna use it as a tool to pick up women, im just really interested in what this guy has got to say for himself.

Comments

• Options
    Decent book, shouldn't be taken as a guide to picking up women but does have a few decent pointers, also a good storyline.

My friend lives by it, bit pathetic really
  • Options
    I thought you were referring to The Game football pullout in The Times every Monday.

That's good and worth a quid each Monday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sinking feesh[/cite]Decent book, shouldn't be taken as a guide to picking up women but does have a few decent pointers, also a good storyline.

My friend lives by it, bit pathetic really
    I had a mate like that as well, I don't see him anymore and not because he's surrounded with women.
  • Options
    Read it years back and now live with a millionaire, ex playboy underwear model from LA after applying the techniques.

Well actually that bit is a lie but it is a good read. Similarly good is Doc Love on AskMen.com his articles are hilarious especially when you get "Joe the panelbearter from Tenesse" writing in to wonder if the19 year old supermodel he is interested in feels the same or whether she is more interested in his best mate who is Wall St trader and Armani model in his spare time.

His book is good fun too and makes a lot of sense and i wish id read it as a teenager instead of learning some of the stuff the hard way!
  • Options
    ha, always wanted to read it but couldn't face the hassle of the guaranteed suspicion it would raise with the missus !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]ha, always wanted to read it but couldn't face the hassle of the guaranteed suspicion it would raise with the missus !

No point reading it now mate if you are in a relationship....it's like getting the key to Willy Wonka's factory when you are allergic to chocolate.....I know I read it and then got with my missus about a week after finishing it. Doh!
  • Options
    Also VG a lot of the stuff the techniques they use in the book to get with ladies might well be fine and dandy in bars and clubs of California but if you tried them round Bexleyheath or in The Venue you would probably get a hiding for your troubles. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Also VG a lot of the stuff the techniques they use in the book to get with ladies might well be fine and dandy in bars and clubs of California but if you tried them round Bexleyheath or in The Venue you would probably get a hiding for your troubles. ;-)

lol...thats what me and my mate were saying. Apparently one of the techniques is doing a magic trick!...can you imagine.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Also VG a lot of the stuff the techniques they use in the book to get with ladies might well be fine and dandy in bars and clubs of California but if you tried them round Bexleyheath or in The Venue you would probably get a hiding for your troubles. ;-)

lol...thats what me and my mate were saying. Apparently one of the techniques is doing a magic trick!...can you imagine.

If I remember correctly they also wear leather and mascara... that would go down well in Bexleyheath!
  • Options
    I lost the game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cracked me up. All the bits where they are going on about intimidating the alpha male in any group of women. You'd just get your head to play with in the UK. There's a few grains of truth in it all, but all pretty much in the first couple of chapters, then it's all lies.

Basically, present yourself well, be interesting and be a bit elusive.
  • Options
    Nedging doesn't go down well over here either.......

Has some good pointers, but my mate wrote a 3 line summery for his uni magazine on it. Went something like this:

"learn how to be a player: wear something quirky, bamboozle girls with magic tricks, and then casually insult them. Walk off and come back 20 minutes later, they should remember you and you're in there..."

Quite a funny read, most of the stuff won't work here, but tells you the importance of being confident
  • Options
    I bet the bloke who wrote it has made a killing! Yeah its just a bit of bedtime reading and not to be taken seriously ;)
  • Options
    Now ive lost the game too, ffs
  • Options
    I was winning the game for about 7 years and now I've lost it too.
  • Options
    Oh FFS just realised what you mean, I've now lost the game after 2 years
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    Apparently one of the techniques is doing a magic trick!...can you imagine.

LOL, you've never been on the dancefloor of a Leeds nightclub with Riscardo doing his disappearing hankie trick ! Brilliant