Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hayley Mcqueen

edited August 2010 in Not Sports Related
Saw her on Sky Sports News this morning for the 1st time in ages, maybe she is just covering other presenters on holidays and will be going back to MUTV, but I hope she stays, infinitley hotter than Georgie Thompson too.
hayley-mcquuen-mutv-2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]Saw her on Sky Sports News this morning for the 1st time in ages, maybe she is just covering other presenters on holidays and will be going back to MUTV, but I hope she stays, infinitley hotter than Georgie Thompson too.

Amen to that!
  • Options
    Sausage
  • Options
    "Hayley announced via her Twitter page on July 13th that she had left MUTV, and will be returning back to Sky Sports News as a presenter in August 2010."
  • Options
    Good stuff, now they need to start doing two female presenters at one time, maybe her and Vicky Gomersal or Natalie Sawyer would do nicely.
  • Options
    cor she's lovely.
  • Options
    I'd have a go on it.
  • Options
    her and Charlotte Jackson....Hmmmm
  • Options
    still prefer georgie but she'll do
  • Options
    got to be Millie Clode for me

All HD soon on the news , wallop!
  • Options
    Yum Yum!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]got to be Millie Clode for me

Oh yes !!
  • Options
    but you won't get any of the girls for free from August 25th

off Freeview to spite BT Vision
  • Options
    the lovely Hayley is on SSN right now
  • Options
    The gorgeous Hayley has been doing SSN @ 6pm for the last week.

You should have seen what she was wearing last night jesus christ almighty lol.

Without doubt the sexiest woman on tv right now...she puts the countdown lass into the shade for me.
  • Options
    I think I prefer Charlotte Jackson after seeing her on Fenners new show Take it Like a Fan

(nobody puts the Countdown lass in the shade)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]The gorgeous Hayley has been doing SSN @ 6pm for the last week.

You should have seen what she was wearing last night jesus christ almighty lol.

Without doubt the sexiest woman on tv right now...she puts the countdown lass into the shade for me.[/quote]

She's taken over from Georgie as the next Mrs F...
  • Options
    Was a fan back in the day, but alas I don't have sky so can't see her :(

Shame her old man is literally the worst pundit going.

Can't beat the Georgie/Natalie sawyer dream team :)