Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Great news, let's hope no one out there is too flush with money before the end of the window.
  • best news i have heard for weeks!
  • edited July 2010
    Very good news. Mighty "only" be a defensive midfielder, but he's far better at it than anyone we'd be able to replace him with.

Just hope we don't get that ridiculous offer.
  • Nice one Jose and the board, now if you hate them spanners so much let's join them eh? (And I don't mean staying down here until they return!)
  • Being probably our ONLY saleable asset, is this a "come and make us a stupid offer" plea?
  • Nice one!!
  • What's a stupid offer according to the board? £200,000?
  • Well done MInty....a line has been drawn in the sand!!
  • I'll say £5 is ridiculous
  • Sponsored links:

• If I were cynical I would suggest that not only was this a "He's for sale for the right price" comment, it's also ten days before the start of the season, and we have literally hundereds of season tickets that remain unsold from last year. A big public declaration of keeping our best player can't do any harm for those that are undecided with a week to go.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Being probably our ONLY saleable asset, is this a "come and make us a stupid offer" plea?

Why must people read into things too much.

Murray has said he is going nowhere. The end.
  • [cite]Posted By: kings hill addick[/cite]If I were cynical I would suggest that not only was this a "He's for sale for the right price" comment, it's also ten days before the start of the season, and we have literally hundereds of season tickets that remain unsold from last year. A big public declaration of keeping our best player can't do any harm for those that are undecided with a week to go.

exactly, so how would that look then if a few hundred all of a sudden renewed and he was sold - I think (hope) he's going nowhere and well done to Muzza for that....Semedo has all the makings of a legend.
  • Geddin thereeeeeeeee!