Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cristiano Ronaldo is a father - strange story

Are we allowed to discuss this on here?

Without wanting to get libellous I find this story more than a little bizarre.

Did he do something with someone he shouldn't have done it with? And did he then send pay some hush money?

Who knows what really happened but fair play for taking guardianship of the child though - that child is going to have one hell of an upbringing

Nice to see a footballer doing the right thing for once

Comments

• Options
    hmmm we could debate what the 'right thing' is of course.
    More interesting is the question of motivation. If he is doing this with a good heart, then credit to the man.
    If he is doing it because it is the cheapest or least damaging way out then its just more of the same really
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]hmmm we could debate what the 'right thing' is of course.
    More interesting is the question of motivation. If he is doing this with a good heart, then credit to the man.
    If he is doing it because it is the cheapest or least damaging way out then its just more of the same really

The only certain thing is that kid is definitely going to get an amazing upbringing now and opportunities we can only dream of. If that's better for the child than whatever was on offer back in the US then there's no real harm done.

If Ronny was a silly boy but is facing up to his responsibilities then you have to say fair play to him - regardless of the situation he's done right by the child (and that's the really important thing) but I dare say the mother will be OK too
  • Options
    maybe he wanted a kid but not a female partner!
  • Options
    Surrogate mother i heard.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Surrogate mother i heard.

That never occurred to me. Seems odd but understandable I guess
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Surrogate mother i heard.[/quote]

That never occurred to me. Seems odd but understandable I guess[/quote]

Did not realise he had a girlfriend, who announced her boyfriend had become a father.
  • Options
    Linky thing..?
  • Options
    Amazing, agreed Swiss
    In my experience the more spoillt you are and the more debatable your father's 'attributes' are the less well off you are in life, though obviously not financially
  • Options

just like Ricky Martin then, although he is gay so was the only way. Maybe Ronaldo is too?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]Amazing, agreed Swiss
    In my experience the more spoillt you are and the more debatable your father's 'attributes' are the less well off you are in life, though obviously not financially

He may be a bit of a tool sometimes but I just get the feeling this kid will get a good upbringing - apparently its his mother and sister who will be bringing the kid up so it is likely to have a loving environment and a stack of money. not to mention some pretty good genes too.

For all his faults I think Ronnie might actually be a good father. Mainly because I have been to his hometown in Madeira and know that they are incredibly family oriented there and it's the most important thing to them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's called the child Cristiano Ronaldo.

He really is a bellend isn't he
  • Options
    Oh dear
    He didnt follow the Frank Zappa model then!
  • Options
    Well the big rumour is, he bats for the other side and paid some chick to have his baby.

Fair play to him. Amazing footballer and will be a great Dad im sure.
  • Options
    bollocks.
  • Options
    Not sure where the opinions that he will be a great dad come from.
    Arrogant, cheating, snide spoilt gobshite leap to mind when I watch him 'playing'
    Dont link this with the idea of being a good dad
    Yes he has cash beyong measure, but clearly the rich dont make the best parents, so where is this idewa coming from?
  • Options
    John Inman fan club member if you ask me and that has massively confirmed it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Well the big rumour is, he bats for the other side and paid some chick to have his baby.

There's enough kiss and tell stories on him from prostitutes and the like to say otherwise, although of course they could all be plants by his agent to make that his reputation.

I think that rumour has just come about because that's what Ricky Martin did, and it is strange to just have a baby pop up from nowhere.

Is it impossible that he was spreading his seed like any man with his fame and looks would do, and he just forgot to wrap it up before he slapped it up?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]bollocks.

Was that in reply to Ronaldo being batty, a good dad or both?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

just like Ricky Martin then, although he is gay so was the only way. Maybe Ronaldo is too?

Of course he is gay, have you seen him. seems to me if his mum is bring up baby it will be seen as an accessory to his life which is not fair to the child no matter how good a mum she may be
  • Options
    Yeah i can't see how this kid will get a fantastic up bringing when his Dad is licking the other side of the stamp, his nan and aunt are bringing him up, and has a shit load of cash to be spoilt rotten!!

This world, this beautiful game of ours, is truly going to the shit!! Ronaldo is a plank, a batty boy plank who can't even be man enough to admit the fact!!

It just beggars belief, the stupidity of footballers of today, and actually footballers in general!! A game now played by planks, very rich spoilt retarded planks!! FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    some people are gay, a famous footballer may or not be one of them not that is anyone's business but his.

Get over it.
  • Options
    Don't be Gay henners, its not the gay bit that is getting on me tits, its the fact he cannot admit the fact!! So you like bum, just admit it!!
  • Options
    and you wonder why some gay people dont feel safe to come out
  • Options
    Henners, dont be gay!!

Gays are a funny lot, i admit that i am a ginger man, no hiding, gays should follow suit! ;-)
  • Options
    lol nothing wrong with being a bit ginger
  • Options
    Fu*ks sake. This falls into the category of 'things no man should give a shit about'.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Fu*ks sake. This falls into the category of 'things no man should give a shit about'.

Is that being gay, being ginger, or about Ronaldo's son?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Fu*ks sake. This falls into the category of 'things no man should give a shit about'.

Is that being gay, being ginger, or about Ronaldo's son?
    Every single aspect of it.
  • Options
    If some people are gay, but not all people are gay. Does that mean Henry that not everyone is gay most of the time?

I'm bi-fused.
  • Options
    So the Ronaldo household now has two oily, whining, annoying attention seekers who fall over and cry whenever anyone goes near them?