Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jackson and Reid

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]I hope it's trew too .

Where are you, Matt ? Thought you were the new 24/7....

Sorry, don't undertand?
  • Options
    Would be a good signing. Park is doing dome good wheeling and dealing. He might be signing him to play wide left rather than cm. Or maybe left back
  • Options
    Good news if true, can play in a few positions. Would be good to have an out and out left winger like Reid and a left footed midfielder like Jackson who can play out there.
  • Options
    Meant if it's true, as Henry says, it should be on the OS. And presumably, the author of the piece might be Matt Wright....?

Hope that helps. ( Note to self . Stop trying to be so feckin clever ! )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Meant if it's true, as Henry says, it should be on the OS. And presumably, the author of the piece might be Matt Wright....?

Hope that helps. ( Note to self . Stop trying to be so feckin clever ! )

Get you now, i had a bit of a whoosh moment! ;0)
  • Options
    I'm not sure a cm would be off , we've already lost Bailey, Shelvey and Spring .
  • Options
    Parker will be off before long
  • Options
    Jackson would be a left-back or left-midfield option rather than a centre-midfield player.

We have lost three central midfielders (Shelvey, Bailey and Spring) and only brought one player in (McCormack) so its logical to assume we will bring in another central midfielder.
  • Options
    Johnnie looked class when he played here and would be delighted with him as a signing. A sweet left peg and really brought balance to the side imo. Can't see Jackson and Reid signing so I think that if this is true then we won't sign Reid.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I very much doubt we'll get Jay Spearing and think Paddy was more than likely trying to buy some new tools! :0)[/quote]

This'll be our agreement with Liverpool coming to fruition. Next, Gerrard and Torres...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope we do get Kyle as well because he is a different type of player to Jacko and I do see Jacko as as a cm who can fill in at LB and LM.
  • Options
    I like the way the chap comes onto a footy forum to ask whether there's any truth in a rumour!!!

Having said that i might as well join in...looking at the Notts County forum it looks like they're in talks with Varney. Not sure if it's Peter or Luke but i'd think it's Luke. Not sure about you but i'd have him back here in a flash. Not that he'd come back mind you.
  • Options
    http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=402&fid=17&sty=2&act=1&mid=2121009799
    Another thread on the Notts Co forum, apparently someone on the radio said Jackson has been allowed to leave to
    sign for us for family reasons.
  • Options
    Hope this is true, if it is we'll have Racon/Semedo/McCormack/Jackson/Wagstaff/Stavrinou as our midfielders, can see Stav going on loan due to his inexperience.

We need back up for positions as injuries and suspensions will happen at some point so hopefully Racon and Semedo won't be off...

Jackson looked good at left back when he was here and I remember the game he got injured him and Reid were linking really well on that side.
  • Options
    Great news about Jacko if true.

The players we look at appear to be pretty versatile - Doherty is a centre half and an able emergency striker. Jacko can play LB, LM, CM. Reid can play LM or more advanced.

Only McCormack seems to play in one position - centre midfielder in your face type of guy

Keep it up Parky - you appear to be doing a rather solid job!
  • Options
    Jackson isn't on the OS yet ;-)
  • Options
    On loan? I must have missed that!
  • Options
    SLP confirm he has signed
  • Options
    http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/tn/Sport.cfm?id=24121&headline=Charlton

And now the SLP. Not just something off football rumours then.

Wonder if they've left him go for nothing, or a 'nominal' fee maybe?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall's house rag breaks Charlton story. I'm definately with Henry on this one.
  • Options
    Best news I've heard in a long time! It's all starting to come together! Just wish they'd give us some indication on the out of contract players.