Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spain v Paraguay...

Penalty...!!!

Saved...!!!!

Penalty...!!!

Goal...!

No, Retake...!!!

Saved...!!!

Penalty...!!!

Never...!!!

Comments

• Options
    for who
  • Options
    It needed something to get this turgid game going!
  • Options
    whats the score
  • Options
    Amazingly, 0-0
  • Options
    0-0

Both teams had pens within minutes of each other. Spain scored theirs but had to retake and missed it.
  • Options
    urgent help please,
    the forum wont let me sign in on the main screen, i have to sign in on the article for every comment i make, but this means i cant start a discussion and its very frustrating, any ideas?
  • Options
    Made hard work of that
  • Options
    Veeya...!!!!
  • Options
    Great moment for Europe.
  • Options
    proud to be an EU citizen tonight.

Feel sorry for Paraguay, worked so hard and if only they had taken their chances.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interesting that after all the talk of the dominance of South Americans in the earlier stages, there's 3 European sides in the semi finals. When all 5 South American sides made it through to the knock out stages and looked set to dominate, I saw a few journalistic articles explaining how this was due to the south americans being more battle hardened compared to the Europeans due to their qualifying, how they have more footballing identity and spirit, and how their superior technical ability is greater suited to tournament football. Now the media will have to find some deep and underlying reasoning for the European dominance.

Sometimes too much can be made of a game that in the end comes down to whether a player can kick the ball in the goal at the right moment.
  • Options
    VILLLLLLLAAAAA Maravila!!!!

Dios MIO I was shitting myself all game. Knew it would be like that. Bring on the krauts!
  • Options
    Paraguay pen should have been retaken as half the Spanish team where in the box when it was taken. Spain should have had another pen after the retaken pen. The quarter finals game have been great drama.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]VILLLLLLLAAAAA Maravila!!!!

Dios MIO I was shitting myself all game. Knew it would be like that. Bring on the krauts!

Leroy, all of Spain were shitting themselves during the game!