Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ghana

Anyone else getting fed up with ITV keep sucking their c*cks? Jesus, it's embarrassing.

Also, is everyone in dowtown Accra on drugs or something? They're f**king mental!

Comments

• Options
    I think its great how they celebrate. After their first game which they won 1-0, they had laps of honour and were celebrating on the pitch for ages.
  • Options
    great free kick
  • Options
    Come on uruguay. Don't go along with the whole romance thing that the world cup needs an african team in the semi final.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]Come on uruguay. Don't go along with the whole romance thing that the world cup needs an african team in the semi final.

Why not, someone's got to do the cleaning.
  • Options
    Boom
  • Options
    Couldn't give a monkeys who wins this, but its been a great game. Really like the look of that Annan. Very tidy player.
  • Options
    I want Uruguay only because I cannot stand Desaille

Have just backed the Argies to beat the Krauts
  • Options
    where did they unearth this version of Kevin Prince-Boateng from? He's been cracking today again.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2010
    Africa screwed it up it seems.
  • Options
    omg, whats he done!!!!
    I was ready for the celebrations.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    with you on that off it
  • Options
    After watching Sewerez celebrating that penalty miss it's go to be Ghana....
  • Options
    Jesus, what on earth are they going on about now. Unbelievable bias, and seemingly all because there's some bloke in the studio who thought so much of his country that he went and played for another!
  • Options
    My mate is Ghanaian and is in pieces
  • Options
    what a class final penalty !!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]what a class final penalty !!!!

You wouldn't be saying that if the keeper had stood still!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]what a class final penalty !!!![/quote]

Not when it goes wrong,as per leicester play off.

Shame about the result - best game so far
  • Options
    Hate the way everyone is patting Suarez on the back, he blatantly cheated, so much for fair play.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]After watching Sewerez celebrating that penalty miss it's go to be Ghana....
    Then again...
  • Options
    Have more african friends then your a guy so am v disappointed. Shame. Knew when that pen was missed in extra time that they would lose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    still waiting pele
  • Options
    great game, great final pen, great world cup.

Uruguay will miss Suarez in the next round. Been one of the players of the tournement IMHO.

And dont forget the pen Uruaguay should have got.

As
  • Options
    it was a good game,i would say todays games both have been,holland v argie final perhaps?
  • Options
    as for bias it is ITV, what can you expect? 1.5m ppl of Ghanian origin in the UK according to them (not sure if that is right) but they go for the ''home side'' everytime.
  • Options
    uruquay has under 4 million population,what a story
  • Options
    Exactly Henry. The real story here is that a country with tiny population produces such good players and won through - but I don't think ITV mentioned that once, or offered any congratulations on their achievement (other than Jimmy Rosenthal when he interviewed Forlan).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Unbelievable bias, and seemingly all because there's some bloke in the studio who thought so much of his country that he went and played for another!

Absolutely. I was thinking that it must have been someone else like his twin brother or something.

Since when was he Ghanian ffs. He won the World Cup for France. Makes the racist French people saying that it wasn't a real French team correct, doesn't he? Talk about an idiot.

Glad Uruguay won. I'd love to see the first hosts and winners do it again. Also it will be more interesting to go back there next year. Vamos Uruguay.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Exactly Henry. The real story here is that a country with tiny population produces such good players and won through - but I don't think ITV mentioned that once, or offered any congratulations on their achievement (other than Jimmy Rosenthal when he interviewed Forlan).

Not only that - imagine having Argentina as your neighbours. Glad to see them get some success. If it's an Argentina v Uruguay final it will go mental where my wife comes from - she's from a town in Argentina on the Uruguay river.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Glad Uruguay won. I'd love to see the first hosts and winners do it again. Also it will be more interesting to go back there next year. Vamos Uruguay.

I thought you that you are married to an Argentinian Jimmy? All of my Argentinian buddies detest Uruguay, is she not bothered?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Not only that - imagine having Argentina as your neighbours. Glad to see them get some success

Well they have won the cup as many times as Argentina - looks like you somewhat answered my post above.