Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Las Vegas

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: tricky[/cite]All I have to contribute to this thread is that I went there in July and bloody loved it

thats more then me all i have is i want to go!!! dont go hitting the poker tables Glenny, your out of practice :P
  • edited October 2010
  • couldnt find more recent thread heading to Vegas for 3rd time in October, having previously been on lads only trips am going with mrs and taking my mum for her belated 50th, wanted to have a nice dinner for final night, have already sorted tickets to see elton john at the coliseum, just wanted to ask if anyone has any recommendations for a nice restaurant nothing ridiculously expensive but somewhere reasonably decent.

cheers in advance
  • couldnt find more recent thread heading to Vegas for 3rd time in October, having previously been on lads only trips am going with mrs and taking my mum for her belated 50th, wanted to have a nice dinner for final night, have already sorted tickets to see elton john at the coliseum, just wanted to ask if anyone has any recommendations for a nice restaurant nothing ridiculously expensive but somewhere reasonably decent.

cheers in advance

Try Carmines in cesars palace hotel, excellent Italian food not expensive but portions come out family size, i highly recommend
  • Two recommendations from me...

Andiamo on Freemont St. Best steak I've had anywhere, period. Think Trip Advisor says its 6th best restaurant in Vegas now. Well worth heading over to Freemont St anyway, thats the Vegas you see in the old Bond films.

Rose. Rabbit. Lie. in the Cosmopolitan. Was recommended to us by our friends from LA. Its a restaurant/bar with with a jazz club feel about it. Stunning food, great singers/musicians. Well worth a trip.

• cheers chaps.

cheers in advance

Hooters Hotel.

Opposite MGM. The food is so bad its like eating dog shit.

The waitresses will look after you though.
  • couldnt find more recent thread

there is one but I don't think it has much restaurant talk

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/72327/viva-las-vegas/p3

if you want to give your mum a lunchtime treat then the wicked spoon buffet in the cosmopolitan is great