Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Really bad experience - personal

Morning,

I have been told that I look similar to Ashley Cole by five different females times now over the past six months. Despite the usual, "no I effin" don't, I almost fell off my chair when they told me that "it's a good thing/fing." Now is the time that I need to have a long hard look at myself, do I grow my hair or do I use a skin whitening cream. I need to do something. Any advice?

Comments

• Take some pictures of yourself with your mobile and then let us have a look for you. We could then confirm if you are developing any character traits.
  • If its Ashley surely he has to take semi naked pictures of himself in little white pants and post on here... and be careful where you put that phone after!
  • Shag em all!!!!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]If its Ashley surely he has to take semi naked pictures of himself in little white pants and post on here... and be careful where you put that phone after![/quote]

CURBS!!!!! I was giving people the opportunity to establish a thought process which woud lead them to that conclusion.
  • ha yes i see now.

Come on Ashley... show us girls.
  • [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Shag em all!!!!!

best advice on here.
  • I actually think i know who you are now you've said that.

Do you go to away games reguarly...?
  • [cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]Any advice?

Yeah, score a hatrick for us at Wembley.
  • edited June 2010
    No - I don't go to many of our away games. I keep myself in hiding nowadays.
  • [cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]No - I don't go to many of our away games. I keep myself in hiding nowadays.

Why? If I was you I'd be spending all my time in nightclubs telling the ladies I am Ashley Cole!
  • Sponsored links:

• Have you unexpectedly had a "holiday" cut short recently? Have you been staying in luxury resort but found yourself a little Boered?
  • [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Have you unexpectedly had a "holiday" cut short recently? Have you been staying in luxury resort but found yourself a little Boered?

His mates have come home, but he was left back there.
  • After seeing the front page of the sun this morning i'd be growing a beard & some dreadlocks, sharpish!

But can we have the pics first ;-)
  • Not who i thought then.

There is a Ashley Cole lookalike that does go.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]No - I don't go to many of our away games. I keep myself in hiding nowadays.[/quote]

Why? If I was you I'd be spending all my time in nightclubs telling the ladies I am Ashley Cole![/quote]

That's a good idea - a bit of practice with the innits and you know what i mean hey bruv and I'm going to try that!
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]That's a good idea - a bit of practice with the innits and you know what i mean hey bruv and I'm going to try that!

And you could always sign up with an agency, and get paid to do look alike stuff.

It's not that you'd have to be very bright.
  • I look like a cross between Uncle Fester from the adams family and Shrek and you think you've got problems!!
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]I look like a cross between Uncle Fester from the adams family

So "that" song they sing is all about you ....?

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]I look like a cross between Uncle Fester from the adams family and Shrek and you think you've got problems!!

Wayne Rooney lookalike?
  • [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]I look like a cross between Uncle Fester from the adams family and Shrek and you think you've got problems!!

Wayne Rooney lookalike?

No just an ugly git..
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy your quoting has a lot to be worked on ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ha yes i see now.

Come on Ashley... show us girls.

I think Curb_It's still waiting for your pictures, Mendonca.

You know how she likes them? ......see her pictures of Frazer Richardson, for example.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: mendonca[/cite]Morning,

I have been told that I look similar to Ashley Cole by five different females times now over the past six months. Despite the usual, "no I effin" don't, I almost fell off my chair when they told me that "it's a good thing/fing." Now is the time that I need to have a long hard look at myself, do I grow my hair or do I use a skin whitening cream. I need to do something. Any advice?
    Anyone that called me a flash arrogant bastard and shite footballer would get a smack in the mouth...

And why is everyone asking for pictures of you for, surely we should asking about these five tarts that are obviously gagging for it...

What do these birds look like, got any nude photos of them..?