Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

World Cup & England

So, answer me this please.

Does my lack of caring about todays humiliating result mean;

A) I just expected us to lose against our old rivals.
B) I have lost all faith in the overpaid, under achieving pilocks who think all they have to do is turn up & think the Nation will back them whatever.
C) I'm getting old

So, what do you think?????

Comments

• Options
    You forgot
    D) All of the above :-)
  • Options
    Good man/women.

Well presented xx
  • Options
    All 3 now go to bed old timer ;-) x
  • Options
    Heard two things tonight.

A mate of mine was actually in the England hotel throughout the World Cup as part of the 'team'. He said that Terry had a blazing row with Capello after his press conference where he spoke about having crisis talks. Apparently Capello went absoultely ape shit at him and Terry was giving it the biggun' back as well.

The same fella said that certain members of the squad still don't talk to JT after the Bridge affair and didn't even want him in the squad. He says that Gerrard is one of those and only talks to him when 100% necessary.

Another thing I heard tonight from a not so reliable source is that there is something coming out about a misfiring 'star' striker in the papers now he is back from the World Cup being caught doing something he's already well known for. Now sure how true the second part is at all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]

Apparently Capello went absoultely ape shit at him and Terry was giving it the biggun' back as well.

The same fella said that certain members of the squad still don't talk to JT after the Bridge affair and didn't even want him in the squad. He says that Gerrard is one of those and only talks to him when 100% necessary.

These happenings would not surprise me at all.

One quote that I remember and found strange when I heard him say it was (something like this):

'I don't want to go home yet. We've come here to win .......'

When John Terry said this I found it strange - why would we need convincing that they actually want to be there?
  • Options
    Plaayer, have heard exactly the same thing from 3 different sources in the last 24 hours re: the misfiring striker.
  • Options
    So the papers gonna be full of miss firing striker and the gerrard rumours are surfacing again, glad I don't read the NOTW
  • Options
    These stories are rubbish.
    Do you not think they would have been published in the aftermath of that performance?