Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Podcasts

I live out of the country and have really enjoyed listening to World Cup podcasts over the last couple of weeks.

I have subscribed to the 5 live world cup daily and the guardian world cup daily.

Have been listening to the Danny Baker podcast for a few months too.

Anybody else listen to any decent podcasts?

Am interested in branching out from footy podcasts now. I know it depends on your interests... but still.... what do lifers listen to?

Comments

• Options
    Smodcast, Mark Komode and Boxing clever are very good. I think Ricky Gervais charges for his!!
  • Options
    Smodcast is brilliant but it is an acquired taste. The Football Ramble is a very good alternative football podcast, very funny.If you like Frank Skinner his Absolute radio show is good.
  • Options
    just subscribed to smodcast and The Football Ramble

what else you got fellas?
  • Options
    Rhod Gilberts BBC Wales podcast is quite amusing and the BBC Friday Night comedies are good, although they're topical and if you're outside the UK may not so interesting. They're currently part way into the 2nd series of Look Away Now which is a Spoof sports show done by the BBC also very funny and available as a free podcast.

I like Richard Herring's stuff too - both As It Occurs to Me and the Collings and Herring Podcast, but they're a little more near the knuckle so may not be to your taste.
  • Options
    This American Life is the best pod I've listened to. A bit hard to describe. It's just journalists investigating relatively small stories in a very human way. Wonderful. I'd also endorse The Football Ramble and Football Weekly