Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adrian Chiles

Why does he ... Why does he always ... Why does he always need four or five ... Four or five ... Need four or five attempts at finishing a ... Finishing a sentnece?

Comments

• I...I couldn't...couldn't tell...I couldn't tell you...tell you...tell you why.
  • Because he's a cu cu cu cu cu.........wally
  • He's a cu...wally and he's ugly - how the feck did he get that job?!
  • His move to ITYV will desroy his career and the bird that has followed him there
  • never minded him before, even liked some of his serbian stuff but during this world cup he's been getting right on my tits.
  • Yes, I thought he'd do OK too: man of the people and all that but you're right Henry: somehow the wheels have come off. Sad to see it happening in front of our very eyes.
  • He was just a fat lump of lard used to entertain the couple of dozen of people that don't watch Emmerdale...

Now he's on a proper channel it's obvious he's way out of his depth...
  • Give him a break - at least he's a proper fan and he has the enthusiasm and cynicism of someone who has suffered like the rest of us.
  • that's why I didnt mind him before Cardinal.

Maybe its the ITV format or production values but really seems to be struggling.
  • Do we really need another thread about him?
  • Sponsored links:

• I like Adrian Chiles, takes the modern media view on football for what it is, a joke.
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Now he's on a proper channel it's obvious he's way out of his depth...

ITV a proper channel?!?!?!?!? Are you Michael Grade?
  • edited June 2010
    No, I'm a proper Charlton fan...
  • edited June 2010
    Actually quite like Adrian Chiles, not sure why but prefer him to Colin Murray. Liked Chiles on MOTD2 and although I can see why he irritates some, to me he adds a bit of passion and originality.

Do however get annoyed at ITV in general especially the poor attempts at times to replicate too good too bad from MOTD2 by showing supposidly "humourous" clips.
  • Good example just then. They only get a few minutes at half time and they spend half of it showing some fat yank trying it on with Tim Howard's wife.
  • I think he misses Christine Bleakley.
  • Just no need for the constant refering to fans doing stupid stuff. I dunno if its Chiles idea or the producer but its not funny.
  • I enjoyed the upshot of the bird in white...

Definitely no lady...
  • I did like his vuvuzela comment tonight.
  • [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Do we really need another thread about him?

Why not? Not hurting you is it?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Do we really need another thread about him?

No but every time a new thread is started that has come up before we get the same old "SINK" from the usual people so why should this be any different? Personally I don't know why people are that obsessed with the guy
  • Fair point mate. However, the only other "Adrian Chiles" thread was last commented on in September 2009 - so would've thought I was on safe ground.
  • Well apart from the thread about him taking over from Steve Rider or the thread about Colin Murray taking his place for MOTD2 or you could even go as far as the world cup pundits thread that someone started. But fair point mate.
  • F*ck me col - didn't realise all that. Ain't got time to be reading every piece of plop posted on here - too busy trying to get my own up!
  • Fair point ;-)
  • JTJT
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Do we really need another thread about him?

lol
  • Best question of the tournament for me made by Chiles to the ITV reporter just now, one which I haven't heard from the BBC, "Has anyone said sorry?"......resounding "NO" being the answer
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]He was just a fat lump of lard used to entertain the couple of dozen of people that don't watch Emmerdale...
    Now he's on a proper channel it's obvious he's way out of his depth...

Hmm - think you mean between 3 to 5 million.
    That was a LOT of dozens.
  • Is he not from Serbia?

Does he really support England.
  • I hate him.