Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good Luck to MariaCAFC and weststandcookie

Hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow. The weather god is shining on you (and the football one so no one goes missing).

Hope you enjoy every moment of your big day.

Congrats.

Comments

• Options
    enjoy the day, possibly the only 2 people happy England finished 2nd in their group!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I take it they are either getting married or running the line in the Uruguay game. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Hope you have a lovely day!

Couldn't have picked a better day weatherwise and England have done you a favour too!

Congrats! x
  • Options
    Congrats and hope you both have a great day.
  • Options
    Thank goodness for Landon Donovan he said Carter & I from missing the game !
  • Options
    Good luck and hope the day goes well.
  • Options
    Blimey! A CL wedding....all the best!
  • Options
    Congratulations and good luck to you both. Have a great day tomorrow
  • Options
    Wishing you both a great day and long and happy life as Man & Wife
  • Options
    Good luck guys, so sorry I can't be there.

Wishing you both a fantastic day and an equally wonderful life together. Probably the best thing this site has unintentionally achieved, two people finding love and a future together.

Have a great one
    Danny
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi All

Thank you all so much for your lovely messages. We have just finally sat down after a hetic couple of days and a power cut for the last 2 hours!! All back on now though :o)

Couldn't have picked a better weekend weather wise and also the USA clearly knew we were getting married this Sat only gutted we will now go down a harder route.

We'll post some pics after the honeymoon.

Take care all and speak to you all in a few weeks :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Wishing you both a great day and long and happy life as Man & Wife

Steve's a poet and he doesn't know it ...... and AFKA is the new Cilla Black?

Good luck you two. Wishing you a sunny wedding day and a wonderful life together!
  • Options
    Congratulations and all the best!
  • Options
    Live together, love each other, laugh with one another and be HAPPY!
  • Options
    Cheers for all your good wishes, at my best mans gaff now currently feeling very nervous!!!

Roll on tomorrow!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]Cheers for all your good wishes, at my best mans gaff now currently feeling very nervous!!!

Roll on tomorrow!

Get some drinks down you, Cookie!
  • Options
    Congratulations to you both, have a great day and a happy life together.
  • Options
    Hey you two have a fantastic day your a great couple
  • Options
    Congratulations for later, and may the lord bless Landon Donovan!!!
  • Options
    Have a great day, a brilliant honeymoon, and a fabulous life together.
    Stay addickted!
    Many congrats
    xx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations to you both and thank you for a cracking day yesterday. Maria you looked amazing and even Steve didn't scrub up too badly...
    Have a slightly fuzzy head today :-(
  • Options
    Hope the day went well, enjoy the rest of your lives together.
    Ray
  • Options
    Congrats you two!!

Got to admit i have seen pictures of your day on FB. Maria, you looked sooooooooo beautiful!!

Good luck to you both xxxxxx