Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Favourate MJ Song?

Year from today the death of a legend, radio one been playing his songs all day which i have been listenning to while working of course!

irrespective of poor opinions of him, he was a legend of pop/music and will always be remembered as a entertainer

My fave song has to be Man in the Mirror

I was going to go for top 5 but we've had a few of these today ;o)

PS- NO HATING IN THIS THREAD, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT INPUT THANKS!

Comments

• Gone too soon, Off The Wall, P.Y.T, I just cant stop loving you (smoothie or what) and Remember the Time.

Too many to mention.
  • Want you back
    The love you save
    ABC
  • working day and night
    off the wall

very true a legend gone too soon
  • Off The Wall, P.Y.T and Man in the Mirror, classic songs - hard to put them in an order.
  • A year already!?!

Man in the Mirror & Stranger in Moscow.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]A year already!?!

Man in the Mirror & Stranger in Moscow.

Agreed. Man in the mirror was on this morning and I was singing at the top of my voice to it

He truly was a magnificent artist and I am gutted he didn't do this last set of gigs as I had a ticket and was as excited as a little kid
  • *Sticks head in sand*
  • not heard that one. how does it go?
  • no-one's mentioned thriller yet? :O
  • Has to be Billie Jean for me :D His performance at Motown 25 was something else.
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't stop til you get enough
  • She's Out Of My Life! Great emotions in it and such a great song but I prefer the acoustic version what was the demo version.
  • so many to choose from, i am the same as swisdom i had been booked for one of his early tour dates straight after he died. i was gutted always used to listen to his songs when younger and would have loved to see him live
  • No decent songs for the last 20 years so it would have to be something like Billie Jean or Thriller for me.
  • too many to choose.

strange bloke, brilliant music.
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    irrespective of poor opinions of him, he was a legend of pop/music and will always be remembered as a entertainer

But isn't that just your opinion? Don't want to be unkind, but he wont be remembered that way by a great many people, which I guess is quite sad.
  • edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

But isn't that just your opinion? Don't want to be unkind, but he wont be remembered that way by a great many people, which I guess is quite sad.

it is, but in general alot of threads lately i find you get people posting on it just to wind people up or to put a negative comment, as its a year on from his death i think we should forget anything he might of done as it would get too political on here for sure

main thing that we celeberate his music thats all
  • Fair enough. Not wanting to wind anyone up, just found "things" all a bit unsavoury to be honest - but I'll leave it there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Fair enough. Not wanting to wind anyone up, just found "things" all a bit unsavoury to be honest - but I'll leave it there.

everyones entitled to their opinion but i do think thats best. mainly as then this thread will get too contrervesal imo and then get sunk, i dont think MJ is a saint i just like his music and he's and entertainer.

I respect that you can leave it there though mate, i know many have strong feelings about it but thats why i didn't want them brought up
  • I wasn't fond of Jackson as a person. Even before all the 'incidents', he just seemed like a confused adult who had missed huge parts of his childhood and was now making up for it, 20 years later.
    However, some of his music was top.
    I still love the entire Off the Wall album and PYT from Thriller is good too.
    She's Out Of My Life is my favourite.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Year from today the death of a legend, radio one been playing his songs all day which i have been listenning to while wanking of course!

And who am I to question your fandom after that?
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles was always a favourite of mine...
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Year from today the death of a legend, radio one been playing his songs all day which i have been listenning to while wanking of course!

And who am I to question your fandom after that?

lol how did you guess :o)