Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky waits for green light to sign targets

2»

Comments

• Options
    The winner is
  • Options
    Well if the women don't, I certainly love what you have been blessed with Laura.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    and here she is

Laura Ann Smith
  • Options
    I think these particular set of Lights Parky is waiting for to change are stuck on Red :-)
  • Options
    I am greatly enjoying the fact that this thread consists of two parallel conversations. One about bra models and the other about traffic lights and transfer targets.

And I know which one I'm more interested in!
  • Options
    wanna see the nips first before i make a decision if they are good tits. Cant be having burgers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I am greatly enjoying the fact that this thread consists of two parallel conversations. One about bra models and the other about traffic lights and transfer targets.

And I know which one I'm more interested in!

Parky's interested in the cups ..... but the league is priority.
  • Options
    Can't help thinking that both those girls are going to have terrible back problems as they get older.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]wanna see the nips first before i make a decision if they are good tits. Cant be having burgers.

pmsfl

but you are right
  • Options
    Too much compassion Cordoban. They can always go to a chairopractor:)-
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Missed Will Hoskins now Parky
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Danny Addick[/cite]Missed Will Hoskins now Parky[/quote]

Parkie hasn't missed him the board have not authorised Parkie to buy anyone, including Hoskins.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Maybe this is an overreaction but to me it seems very strange that the budget has not been sorted and there are players who seemingly are in limbo at this stage in close season. I know there are serious financial constraints upon the club but surely the board cannot have been so naive as to not consider the possibilty of staying in L1. It is nearly July and there are many teams who may be rivalling us both in terms of player signings and similar league ambitions who are ahead of us and have already signed one or two players aswell as sorted out contractual issues. We have already missed out on two strikers who Parky identified in Dagnall and Hoskins.

My point is that when this week the players return for pre season, we are going to have:
    Elliot
    Richardson, Youga, Mambo, Llera,
    Semedo, Racon, Stavinrou, Davisson
    Akpo, Fleetwood, McLeod, Tuna, Perkins

Solly, Basey, Waggy, S Sodje, Daily, Sam, Burton out of contract?

Surely there has to be some news this week, as I said maybe this is just me but I am getting quite worried about the lack of clear communication from the board and the lack of substantial movement. Obviously we all know the club need to sell and cannot afford to offer players great new contracts or pay fees to clubs but there is a bit of me starting to believe the rumours about the club playing u18s next season are not as far off the mark as we believe.

The squad of players mentioned above will get us relegated, this also includes two strikers who are not wanted, Youga who has been injured for months and 5 players who have never started a senior league game.

I feel for Parky, pre season about to start and so much uncertainty. It has been over a month since we knew our league fate, surely enough time for the club to have made more progress?
  • Options
    Next 14 days we should have a better idea but I too am starting to worry.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Next 14 days we should have a better idea but I too am starting to worry.
    We didn't make our first signing last year until 29th June (Llera), and second was Richardson on 9th July. So like you say 2 weeks time we'll have a better idea.

Hopefully Bailey signs for Boro on Monday and we can then move forward with signings and out of contract players.
  • Options
    There are tons of out of contract players out there, currently with massive wage demands (via their greedy agents). As the kick off approaches these silly demands will start to come down. As has been said many times, we may be skint but we are reknowned for treating our players fairly and have a 15k crowd to play in front of, so in our division we will be a big draw. Meanwhile, I wonder if Chapple has sussed the centre forward yet?
  • Options
    Just seen Guinness Addicks poster, that girls tits are 28HH!! Oh. My. God.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Just seen Guinness Addicks poster, that girls tits are 28HH!! Oh. My. God.[/quote]

30H apparently when she was measured for the competition
  • Options
    the scary thing is last year we supposedly missed out on players due to people in the background who never materialised.Well we had a squad last year who could cope with it.We don't this year :_(
  • Options
    It is a mark of how far we've fallen when we are gutted about Hoskins not signing.Yes I accept he 'could' have been at League One level what we need.Now lets move on. He choose the security of a two year contract.

The positive news is that some of the better free agents out there are still hoping for higher level clubs and two year contracts our own Lloyd Sam is a good example of this.Lloyd may actually stay if/when he sees the grass may not be greener.Some will not get these opportunities and I suspect we will still be attractive to them as a League One club with potential . I have a hunch that this Thursday 1st July may bring some news, as we know Charlton are not the type of club to publicise deals and the next two / three weeks are vital.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]

The positive news is that some of the better free agents out there are still hoping for higher level clubs and two year contracts [/quote]

Hoskins was the best we could hope for. who else is out there? Harewood, Aliadiere, Killen, Vennegoor of Hesselink... they aint coming - leaves us with players like Jon Macken and Clinton Morrison - and even those will probably get better options. there's just too much competition.
  • Options
    I accept that Hoskins may have been useful , but he has had four years pretty much in the stiffs at Watford so is still a gamble.

Either of those two players you mention could do a job at this level in a similar way that Burton has (I'm not sure Deon was as effective for us in the CCC).Many on here questioned the signing of Christian Dailly last year a year later he scoops player of the year because in League One even at 36 he is a class act.

Are Macken or Morrison injury prone ?If it had not been for injurys I actually believe Leon Mckenzie would have done well for us
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]I accept that Hoskins may have been useful , but he has had four years pretty much in the stiffs at Watford so is still a gamble.

Either of those two players you mention could do a job at this level in a similar way that Burton has (I'm not sure Deon was as effective for us in the CCC).Many on here questioned the signing of Christian Dailly last year a year later he scoops player of the year because in League One even at 36 he is a class act.

Are Macken or Morrison injury prone ?If it had not been for injurys I actually believe Leon Mckenzie would have done well for us[/quote]

Except Parkie did not play Mcenzie even when he was fit!
  • Options
    mckenzie was never fit. he came to us having not played for donkeys. then as soon as he he did get match fit, he then went and got injured.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]mckenzie was never fit. he came to us having not played for donkeys. then as soon as he he did get match fit, he then went and got injured.[/quote]
    According to mcenzie from Christmas until around march he was fit to play but parkie did not play him, unless he was lying to a forum of fans about his fitness.
  • Options
    Some of us are talking about playing with two big bruIsers up front.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Some of us are talking about playing with two big bruIsers up front.

Yep - let's sign her up!
  • Options
    In the words of Billy Ocean, red light spells danger.