Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I have a dream....

edited June 2010 in General Charlton
.....That on Sunday England and Germany go to penalties and we in 4-2 with Klose and Podolski missing.

.....Then we get Argentina in the 1/4 finals. Defoe puts the ball in with his hand and goes to celebrate wildly in front of a furious Diego Maradona on the touchline. England win 2-1.

.....Portugal in the semi-finals. Wayne Rooney dives and gets Ronaldo sent off. Wayne recovers and winks to the TV camera as Ronaldo trudges off the pitch. England win 2-0

.....Brazil in the final. Brazil go one up, England equalize with a flash of genius from Lampard just before half time. Mid way through the second half Gerrard spots the keeper off his line and chips the ball into the net as the keeper backpeddles in a desperate attempt to make his ground.

England win the World Cup 2-1 and the country goes mad.

Wouldn't a bit of payback be great?

(with acknowledgement to my mate, Steve)

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite].......and the country goes mad.

The country is already mad. And so, dear Alex, are you.

But nice try!

:o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite].......and the country goes mad.

The country is already mad. And so, dear Alex, are you.

But nice try!

:o)
    As a hatter, Oggy. As a hatter :-)

Come on England!
  • I was kicking every ball with you until I got to the "flash of genius from Lampard" bit, then I knew it was just a dream.
  • All that dreams missing is a Heskey hat trick.
  • Lol! You never know, but something tells me... Yeah, we do... We know exactly how this will end ;-(
  • .... I have had a nightmare
  • He may have been wrong about the precise details, but Mitch Benn had the right idea.