Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Potential Treble Win

edited June 2010 in General Charlton
Did £100 treble in the end on Eng ht/ft with Germany and Serbia to win. Any ideas on covering myself or do you think its too early with 2 games. Would you let it ride and maybe do something in play?

Comments

• Options
    You bet far too much!
  • Options
    I think you should put your bets on before they are partly settled, you always seem to win!!!
  • Options
    I fancy Ghana to do the germans
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I think you should put your bets on before they are partly settled, you always seem to win!!!

If he's like 'most' gamblers, they only tell you when they win!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I think you should put your bets on before they are partly settled, you always seem to win!!!

lol....true but i havnt won this one yet. obviously i want the bet to win but if it doesnt and Eng play Ghana then thats a consolation. Have been doing much better lately, hardly won a bean during the season but have had a few wins during the world cup.

Iv had one loser so far and that was a £20 bet, the bigger staked bets have won so far. Did a group bet and USA scoring meant that went down but on the other hand i am working saturday night and would have missed the game to that was a great silver lining
  • Options
    Possibly bet on draws in both games, probably get a short price in the Germany game now, don' t think Ghana will win it and id lay Australia later all day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

lol....true but i havnt won this one yet. obviously i want the bet to win but if it doesnt and Eng play Ghana then thats a consolation. Have been doing much better lately, hardly won a bean during the season but have had a few wins during the world cup.

Iv had one loser so far and that was a £20 bet, the bigger staked bets have won so far. Did a group bet and USA scoring meant that went down but on the other hand i am working saturday night and would have missed the game to that was a great silver lining

As long as you keep everything in perspective, treat it as a bit of fun and don't go mad (which you seem to do), then good luck to you Choice.
  • Options
    Serbia had more than enough chances and only have themselves to blame, glad their out.