Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chile

edited June 2010 in General Charlton
I dont know if i will be kicking myself in a couple of weeks but i said to my mate before the tournament that i fancied doing them each way, i think they were about 50/1 maybe more in other places, so far they look pretty good. Also predicted France to get eliminated, was there ever a price on that?

I think there are too many good players underachieving at this tournament aswell and judging by the performances the south american teams seem to be adapting better, is there something in this do you reckon climate wise even though its winter in SA?

Comments

• I reckon they will be a surprise winner this year and I reckon Uruguay might do something S.Korea next round which I fancy them to get through.
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]I reckon they will be a surprise winner this year and I reckon Uruguay might do something S.Korea next round which I fancy them to get through.

IF we won our group and then the next game, we'd face the winner of that game.

BIG IF !
  • edited June 2010
    Just saw they are still 50s with bet365 and have done 10ew, noticed Uruguay are only 22s but would say Chile look a better team. Maybe the predicted run in for Uruguay is better

They are also doing the penalty payback offer on outright betting, be worth backing England i reckon on that basis
  • Chile could and probably will, play Brazil in the last 16.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Chile could and probably will, play Brazil in the last 16.

Got to be worth a punt now, if they beat Brazil then they will probably be favourites to reach the final
  • If Spain beat Chile and Switzerland beat Honduras by 2 goals then Chile are out.
  • They're still 50/1 with a few bookies. If you rate them, this is probably a good time to back them, before they knock Spain out (in your opinion). If they do that, and assuming all the results go as expected, it'd be Portugal in the second round, Paraguay/Denmark in the quarter finals, and Argentina/Germany in the semi finals.

Thing is, they can't afford to lose against Spain, because if they do, it's likely they'll be knocked out of the tournament.
  • I have a soft spot for chile, as an ex was from there, she had a couple of soft spots too!