Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

David Beckham - England Manager?

2»

Comments

• Anybody watching his Unicef programme on BBC1?

PR stunt or whatever, I fucking love him.
  • I wouldn't go quite that far, Gary, but there's no denying that he's seems like a very nice bloke.
  • Anybody watching his Unicef programme on BBC1?

PR stunt or whatever, I fucking love him.

He is a legend
  • Uboat said:

I wouldn't go quite that far, Gary, but there's no denying that he's seems like a very nice bloke.

I know I know.

There's just something about the bloke, who's probably the most recognisable man in the world and he manages to stay so likeable.

He almost makes me proud that he's English.
  • edited December 2015
    My wife was at the next checkout to him at London Colney M&S last Christmas. He was buying pjs for his boys. She loves him as much as you do, so it was a pretty big moment.

Edit - just to be clear, neither of them them work there.
  • absolute top bloke, flicking between his programme and the MVG v Barney game
  • National treasure - and I fully expect him to have a knighthood to his name within the next few years.
  • Love him - but I assume that love I and the rest of the nation have for him would evaporate about two games into his reign as England manager when we realised that he isn't a leader and projected all of our anger at being unable to produce a decent team in 20 years upon him.
  • I have man love for David Beckham
  • Love cheat ,feel sorry for posh
  • Sponsored links:

• Love cheat ,feel sorry for posh

Oh come on she's punching big time
  • As he has plenty of money, why not put him in charge of FIFA, will not need bribes like the last lot